1) Zlatan Ibrahimovic:Don't mess with Zlatan Ibrahimovic unless you want to be beaten up and bullied throughout the game. He won't play by the rules, he won't think twice about hitting you, and he'll leave a mark.
2) Sergio Ramos:Without a doubt, he'll exact his vengeance. He'll exact his vengeance, and he'll do so in such a ruthless way that it will jeopardize your future, or at the very least hurt you seriously enough that you'll miss three months of football.
3) Pepe:This dude isn't one to play with; he shows no mercy at all.
4) Luiz Suarez:He barks and bites at the same time!
5) Joey Barton:This QPR player once managed to punch Tevez, kick Aguero, and try to settle with Mario Balotelli all within the space of two minutes during a match against Manchester City. Yeah, you read that correctly, two minutes.
6) Lionel Messi:Despite the fact that he is not an offensive player, his vengeance is much worse than any of the others listed. Consider the El Clasico match on April 23, 2017 at Santiago Bernabeu. He was constantly fouled by the entire Real Madrid defense, and his response? This (above) is what it is:
7) Christiano Ronaldo:Well, he'll exact his revenge through his success and physical power, and believe me when I say that the retaliation won't be nice at all for his enemies.
Content created and supplied by: MacroSoft (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More