We are midway into the summer transfer window and the marketing of players is actively in session as clubs prepare for next season. Chelsea is looking forward to continuing their European dominance next season and have been linked with several world-class players, Manchester United and Liverpool are also strengthening as they keep their sight on the premier league tittle. Elsewhere in France, Paris Saint-Germain have already signed four players and expecting to sign more.
However transfer activities are expected to get keener as we head into the final phase of the window. Some top European clubs like Juventus, Manchester City and Real Madrid have been primarily less busy with transfers due to the EURO2020. With the competition ending this Sunday, we anticipate more marquee moves from next week. However over twenty deals have been completed so far and we have compiled the list of the transfers completed since the window opened last month.
1. Ibrahima Konte( RB Leipzig)- Liverpool
2.David Alaba( Free transfer)- Real Madrid
3. Mike Maignan(Lille)- AC Milan
4. Emerson Royal(Real Betis Loan)- Barcelona
5. Omar Richards( Reading)- Bayern Munich
6. Eric Garcia( Free transfer)- Barcelona
7. Memphis Depay(Free transfer)- Barcelona
8. Emmanuel Dennis( Club Brugge)- Watford.
9. Rodrigo de Paul(Udinese)- Athletico Madrid.
10. Patson Daka(RB Salzburg)- Leicester City
11. Hakan Calhanoglu(Free transfer)- Inter Milan
12. Milot Rashica(Werder Bremen)- Norwich
13. Achraf Hakimi(Inter Milan)- PSG
14. Alexander Nubel(Bayern)- AS Monaco
15. Nuno Tavares(Benfica)- Arsenal
16. Jadon Sancho(Dortmund)- Manchester United
17. Billy Gilmour(Chelsea )- Norwich
18. Gianlungi Donnarumma( Free transfer)- PSG
19. Sergio Aguero(Free transfer)- Barcelona
20. Ryan Bertrand( Southampton)- Leicester City
21. Andre Silva(Entracht Frankfurt)- RB Leipzig
22. Boubakary Soumare(Lille)- Leicester City.
23 Sergio Ramos( Free transfer)- PSG United
24. Dayot Upamecano(RB Leipzig)- Bayern Munich
Content created and supplied by: TheHague10 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More