An information available to Kumasi 104.1Fm says FIFA has tasked the agency to provide the following documents:
1. a detailed representation of the case, the grounds for the claim and details of the evidence;
2. your nationality;
3. documents of relevance to the dispute, such as contracts and previous correspondence with respect
to the case, including a detailed list of the exhibits provided as part of the claim
4. the amount in dispute and the request(s) for relief sought
5. a detailed breakdown of the amount in dispute, indicating individually:
(i) each of its components, (ii) their currency, (iii) their contractual basis and (iv) which period of
time (day/month/year) they correspond to;
6. a signed copy of the Bank Account Registration Form (available on legal.fifa.com). Heritage Africa has today 12th April, 2021 to submit these documents to FIFA.
Former Hearts of Oak player's agent Heritage Africa dragged the club to FIFA to seek compensation for their client.
According to them, Hearts of Oak neglected their player Mamani Lawali after his injury situations.
Content created and supplied by: SirObanji (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More