Indeed, it’s not surprise that the two men with 11 Ballon d’Ors between them in the past 12 years have been the best player on the pitch more often than anyone else in the past decade. The only thing more impressive as how good each of them is their best, just how consistently they’ve put on that level of performance.
1. Lionel Messi: Barcelona – 225 Man of the Match
2. Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid and Juventus – 125
3. Eden Hazard: Chelsea and Real Madrid – 93
4. Zlatan Ibrahimovic: AC Milan, PSG, Manchester United and LA Galaxy – 89
7. Gareth Bale: Spurs and Real Madrid – 62
8. Antoine Griezmann: Real Sociedad, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona – 58
9. Arturo Vidal: Bayer Leverkusen, Juventus , Bayern Munich and Barcelona – 53
10. Marco Reus: Borussia Monchengladbach and Borussia Dortmund – 50
Kindly like, comment and share.
Content created and supplied by: Inclusive (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More