See the result of an anonymous poll 4k fans have participated in
Although this is possible, it's not an easy feat to reach. So in a telegram group with more than 100k followers, a poll was conducted by the admin as to which of the following two options the Chelsea fans want. Below are the two options:
1. To win the PREMIER LEAGUE and the SUPER CUP next season
2. To win the CLUB WORLD CUP and retain the Champions League
As a Chelsea fan myself, I would have opted for number two because the club world cup and the champions league are two of the most prestigious trophy the club will participate in next season. But like they say, opinions are like noses. Maybe you have your preference. I would also be glad if the club can win all the 6 trophies available next season.
Check the results of the poll: 53% have gone for the second choice and the remaining 47% have gone for the first choice.
Content created and supplied by: Footballanalyst (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More