Footballers in Ghana are one of the greatest human export if the country, with a lot of bug players produced over the years in the country. Some of these players have gone on to do great things, a lot have played for tope European clubs.
While some are retired, there is still a wide array of Ghanaian footballers who are dazzling currently in European football. In this article, I'll be sharing my top 5 Ghanaian footballers who have featured consistently for some top clubs in Europe both past and present, and I want to know which of them is the fans' favourite.
1. Thomas Partey; considered by some as the biggest Ghanaian player at the moment, the midfielder is a major part of Mikel Arteta's Arsenal in the EPL.
2. Michael Essien; Another generational midfielder, Essien was an integral part of Jose Mourinho's Chelsea, winning a host of trophies at he English club.
3. Asamoah Gyan; A forward like no other, most of Gyan's highlights would be featuring for the black stars of Ghana, but he played for European clubs like Sunderland and Udinese.
4. Tariq Lamptey; Currently one of the most highly rated right backs in the English Premier League, Lamptey made it through the Chelsea academy and now plays for Brighton.
5. Andre Ayew; Now 31 years old, Ayew have been a forward force in the Premier League and currently plays for Swansea.
So with these top 5 players, which one of them is your favourite? Drop your opinions in the comments section below.
Content created and supplied by: ReligiousSpecial (via Opera News )