Coach Sinason left Kingfaisal to seek permission for his wifes' ailment. It was a bad decision from the side of the founder of the club to choose a new coach to continue with the team. It was a very bad moment to ensure that, the coach who have left the scene is not proven worthy to them any longer. Without telling the coach what is going to happen Alhaji Grussah has appointed a new Turkish trainer to fill his poosition which has push the coach to leave the club. In this situation, leaving Akrofi to ponder about the condition of the incoming coach. Akrofi, 27, has been training with the Eleven is to one Boys, in their ongoing pre-season and has impressed the technical team. Source close to the team has disclosed that the technical team have asked management of the club to inquire on the availability of the defender Richard Akrofi and five others to augment the squad to compete in the 2020/21 Ghana Premier League season. Talks are currently ongoing between the two parties as he expected to put pen to paper in the coming weeks. Richard Akrofi has previously played for Wa All Stars and couple of clubs before joining Hearts of Oak in 2017.
Ghana transfer window will shut down at midnight on Saturday, October 31. A deal is expected to be sealed today with personal terms already agreed, according to an intelligence Domesticsportsgh.com are gathering.
The Phobians confirmed the parting ways of the two players on their Twitter handle on one Saturday after training. The club thanked Richard Akrofi and Evans Gbeti for their professional conduct at the club and wished them well for the future. Akrofi helped Hearts of Oak reach the finals of the MTN FA Cup in 2017. Gbeti, on the other hand, struggled for playing time. “I received a letter from the management on Friday saying that they don’t need my services anymore, but I am not bothered. I just want to continue with my training, stay focused and look for another club. I am sure that if I had got a club or a contract earlier and I wanted to leave Hearts, they would have resisted it, but look at what they have done to me. I will still play football with or without Accra Hearts of Oak,” lamented Akrofi in an interview with the Graphic Sports. A director of Hearts, Alhaji Braimah Akambi, confirmed the release of Akrofi, explaining that the club needed to be prudent in their expenditure following the suspension of the Premier League
“The league has been suspended and as it stands now, nobody knows when it will be resumed, so we decided to release them. We cannot continue to pay their salaries when we don’t need their services any longer. We thus ended their contracts to enable them to seek opportunities in other clubs,” Alhaji Akambi told the Graphic Sports.
As professional as he is nothing can bring him down as far as he is living the best of his life. We will continue to wish him well everywhere he goes and do away with his disappointment. The player was among the best on the field and submissive to whoever he works under. Been it a foreign coach or local he is always doing what is expected of him. The former Wa All Stars guardsman believes anytime coach Frank Nuttall will call upon him in any of the season's matches, he would do his utmost best to cease the opportunity. 'You can accept being on the bench because it is a team work. To me being on the bench is temporal because I know my hard work would one day convince the coaches to give me the needed playing time,' he told club's official mouthpiece. 'We are a team so whoever plays should not be a problem but rather those who sit on the bench should continue working hard so that when the opportunity arrives they would be able to handle it very well.'
Content created and supplied by: Joshmosh99 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More