1. Jose Mourinho has claimed Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes has ghosted at Euro 2020, taking up space on the pitch but "not playing".The Roma manager said Fernandes has "incredible potential" but isn't showing the same abilities he usually offers at club level with Manchester United.
2. Juventus will open negotiation with Sassuolo for Manuel Locatelli offering a loan with obligation to buy.
4. AC Milan asked also for Hakim Ziyech and Tiemoué Bakayoko as opportunities - but nothing advanced yet. Chelsea won’t make any discount.
5. Roma are working to complete both Rui Patricio and Granit Xhaka deals in the next days. José Sá will be new Wolves goalkeeper joining from Olympiacos if Rui Patricio leaves the club. Xhaka is pushing to join Roma - AFC working to complete the agreement.
6. England have topped their group at a European Championships for only the third time, also in 1996 and 2012. With just two goals scored, they are the lowest scoring side to ever finish top of a group at an EUROs tournament.
7. Barcelona have announced that Ousmane Dembele will require surgery on his right knee injury, with reports stating he could miss several months.
8. Oldest player to score for Croatia at an European Championship: Luka Modric (35 years and 286 days) Youngest player to score for Croatia at an European Championship: Luka Modric (22 years and 73 days).
9. Chelsea are ready to challenge Manchester City for the signature of Aston Villa's England midfielder Jack Grealish, 25.
10. Luis Suarez confessed it would be "strange" to play for any Premier League team other than Liverpool as he talked up his strong bond with the Anfield faithful.
11. FK Akhmat assistant manager Yaya Toure is of the opinion Eden Hazard’s big bum is the reason why it is hard to get the Real Madrid star off the ball.
12. Chelsea will try to sign Villarreal and Spain forward Gerard Moreno, 29, if they cannot secure the signature of Norway striker Erling Braut Haaland, 20, from Borussia Dortmund.
13. France striker Kylian Mbappe has asked to leave Paris St-Germain. The 22-year-old's deal with the Ligue 1 club runs out next summer.
14. Gareth Southgate vowed there is more to come from England at Euro 2020 after a narrow victory over the Czech Republic.
15. Real Madrid are growing increasingly concerned that Spanish centre-back Raphael Varane, 28, has already agreed to join Manchester United. The Reds were preparing a straight swap offer, with French midfielder Paul Pogba, also 28, as the bargaining chip.
16. Lionel Messi has reportedly told Joan Laporta that he’ll sign a new contract with Barcelona according to Barcelona-based journalist Miguel Rico and carried by fellow Barcelona-based journalist Samuel Marsden.
17. Chelsea captain Cesar Azpilicueta could be in line for his first Euro 2020 start on Wednesday as Spain desperately look to develop a winning mentality before it's too late.
18. Luis Enrique is coming under serious pressure as coach of La Roja two games into Euro 2020.
19. His Spain side played out a goalless draw with Sweden at La Cartuja in their opener before following it up with a 1-1 draw, again in Seville, against Poland.
20. Spain defender Sergio Ramos, 35, is set to turn down interest from Manchester United and Manchester City and join Paris St-Germain when his Real Madrid contract expires at the end of this month.
21. Former Milan director Massimiliano Mirabelli maintains the Rossoneri ‘will regret’ losing Hakan Calhanoglu to Inter, and risk Franck Kessie leaving for free too. ‘They already lost €150m.’
22. Federico Bernardeschi feels Roberto Mancini has already ‘achieved something extraordinary’ with the Italy side, but they need to add the Euro 2020 trophy to make history.
23. Phil Foden was dropped for the win over Czech Republic because he was a yellow card away from suspension.
24. PSG are the favourites for Inter wing-back Achraf Hakimi and want to close the deal by Sunday, it’s reported, as Chelsea haven’t raised their offer.
25. Barcelona are looking to offload Brazilian midfielder Philippe Coutinho this summer and the likes of Everton and Arsenal are thought to be monitoring the 29-year-old's recovery from injury.
26. Milan could look to James Rodriguez as a replacement for Hakan Calhanoglu, as the Colombian is eager to leave Everton.The Rossoneri need a new midfielder after Calhanoglu left as a free agent to join their arch-rivals Inter yesterday afternoon.
27. Kingsley Coman's agent and family are trying to force a move to England following rumoured interest from Manchester United, reports suggest.
28. Giorgio Chiellini is back in training, but unlikely to be risked against Austria, while Italy must choose between Manuel Locatelli and Marco Verratti.
29. Last summer, Marcel Desaily made a quite controversial comment about Jordan Ayew. In his comment as recorded by Goal, he said that the Crystal Palace star would easily fit into the Chelsea team ahead of Timo Werner and Ziyech. Do you agree with his claims?
Keeping you abreast with the latest in World Class Sports. Welcome.
Why don't you share this with your friends, this might just be what someone needs to end all football related debates.
Please like and follow me for more updates and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and stay safe.
Content created and supplied by: allround.news (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More