Football is full of rules and each rule is what keep the game going.
In today's article, let us find out some key football rules which most people are not aware of.
5. Yellow card still stand after celebrating a goal illegally even if the goal is being disallowed. It is not allowed for a player for remove his shirt during the field of play. Doing that attract a yellow card. Once you receive the card and if the goal is even disallowed. The yellow card still stand.
4. A team can start a match with just seven players. The minimum is 7 and the maximum is 11.
3. Scoring an own goal from a a direct freekick is not allowed. This goal will be disallowed.
2. A keeper holding the ball with the hand for more than 6 seconds attract a punishment which is likely to be a yellow card.
1. This is a new one. The referee must allow ball to score first even if there is a signal from the lines men that it an offside
These are some football rules which most of you are already aware but few may be ignorant of it.
Thanks for reading, please follow me for more daily and interesting articles.
Comment below your opinion on this.
Content created and supplied by: Rexbank (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More