Meet the top 10 richest team owners in the world and their net worth
Football is said to be one of the most dominant games in the world and the players who play earn a lot of money from it.
Many people have set history in football and the youngest ones are also trying their best to break some of the records.
Many people have gained fame in football and some of them are Sancho, Mount, Joao Felix, Trincao, Bruno Fernandez, David Silva, Mabappe, Haaland, Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo, Giroud, David Luiz, Luis Suarez, Koke, and many other players.
For someone to own a big team, the person needs to be very rich because it cost expensive for someone to own a big team.
Below are the top 10 richest club owners in the world;
10. Robert Kraft: He owns a team in the major league soccer, New England Revolution. His net worth is £6 billion.
9. Zhang Jindong. He owns one of the best teams in the Italian Serie A, Inter Milan. His net worth is £7.6 billion.
8. Nasser Al-Khelaifi. He is an Arabian and he is very rich. He owns Paris Saint-Germain and his net worth is £8 billion.
7. Stan Kroenke. Stan Kroenke is the owner of the "the Gunners", Arsenal. His net worth is £9 billion.
6. Philip Anschutz. He is the owner of LA Galaxy in major league soccer. His net worth is £10 billion.
5. Roman Abramovic. Abramovic is the 5th richest team owner in the world, he is the owner of the Chelsea football club and his net worth is £12 billion.
4. Dietmar Hopp. He owns one of the best teams in the German Bundesliga, Hoffenheim. The net worth of Dietmar Hopp is £13 billion.
3. Andrea Agnelli. This Italian is the owner of the Juventus football club. His team has won many trophies and his net worth is £14 billion.
2. District Mateschitz. He is the owner of RB Leipzig in the German Bundesliga. His net worth is £19 billion.
1. Sheikh Mansour. The world's richest club owner is Sheikh Mansour. He is the owner of Manchester City in the premier league. The net worth of Sheikh Mansour is £20 billion.
Content created and supplied by: Thephilatropist (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More