2. Leo Messi gave away the boots he wore when he scored his world-record 644th goal for Barcelona. The boots sold at auction for $173K (£125K), and the money will go to a Barcelona hospital.
3. Cluade Makelele on ‘the Makelele role’: “People talk about the Makelele position, but I am old and it is time everybody called it the Kante position. N'Golo deserves that."
4. Emil Forsberg’s 120th-minute winner sends RB Leipzig to the German Cup final. They’ll face the winner of Saturday’s game between Dortmund and Holstein Kiel in the final.
5. Ajax have confirmed Erik ten Hag has signed a contract extension until June 30, 2023.
6. Dani Ceballos is expected to leave Arsenal at the end of the season, the decision has been made weeks ago. The midfielder will come back to Real Madrid after spending the season on loan to Arsenal, then he’ll decide his future.
7. Argentine forward Lionel Messi, 33, will sign a new contract at Barcelona on reduced terms, so that they can pursue targets such as Borussia Dortmund's Erling Braut Haaland. Barca have told Messi they are set to begin negotiating for the Norway striker, 20.
8. Tottenham do not need to qualify for next season's Champions League to convince Harry Kane to stay, interim manager Ryan Mason says.
9. Manchester City are willing to sell England forward Raheem Sterling, 26, this summer to help finance potential moves for Borussia Dortmund's Haaland and Aston Villa's England midfielder Jack Grealish, 25.
10. Jurgen Klopp admits it will be even more difficult for Liverpool to keep pace with Manchester City next season.
11. Barcelona have made contact with Paris St-Germain over a potential move to bring Brazil forward Neymar, 29, back to the Nou Camp.
12. Juventus will ask Massimiliano Allegri, 53, to return this summer and replace fellow Italian coach Andrea Pirlo, 41.
13. Juventus defender Matthijs de Ligt said the Old Lady ‘focus’ on securing second in Serie A. ‘We are strong and must aim high’.
14. Arturo Vidal's wage demands have stalled discussions over a potential move from Inter Milan to Marseille for the Chile midfielder, 33.
15. Spain forward Lucas Vazquez is close to agreeing a new deal with Real Madrid, despite Bayern Munich and Paris St-Germain making offers to the 29-year-old, who is out of contract this summer.
16. Mateo Kovacic is a major doubt for Chelsea's Champions League semi-final second leg versus Real Madrid after suffering a setback in his recovery from injury.
17. Real Madrid will pay £17,000 to fly Marcelo to London on a private jet next week for the Champions League semi-final with Chelsea after his appeal to avoid election duty was denied.
18. Inter Vice-President Javier Zanetti said coach Antonio Conte ‘is doing something extraordinay’ with the Nerazzurri.
19. Liverpool star Diogo Jota has supported Jurgen Klopp's claim that the team needs to do better at closing out games.
20. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is set to get his own statue in his Norwegian hometown. Fans have already raised £53,000 to cover the costs and will gift the sculpture to the buyer.
21. Cristiano Ronaldo may be scoring goals for Juventus but he isn't happy at the Serie A club and reports suggest a transfer might be on the cards.
22. Milan are prioritising a permanent move for Chelsea loanee Fikayo Tomori, but will need a place in the Champions League to finance the move.
23. Juventus have reportedly identified Manchester United attacker Bruno Fernandes as a leading transfer target.
24. Pep Guardiola believes Manchester City have already enjoyed an exceptional and extraordinary season regardless of whether they win any more trophies or not.
25. Ayew to PSG made headlines during last summers Transfer window, for some £5M. Do you think it was a good offer?
Keeping you abreast with the latest in World Class Sports. Welcome.
Why don't you share this with your friends, this might just be what someone needs to end all football related debates.
Please like and follow me for more updates and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and stay safe.
Content created and supplied by: allround.news (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More