A report says that the Portuguese Playmaker is set to leave the Bianconelis
From the ronaldo.com;
'As we approach the final months of the season, speculation is on the rise and it is being claimed that Ronaldo could leave Juventus.
Believe it or not, Cristiano Ronaldo could be on his way out of Juventus this summer.
The ever-green forward has been prolific in front of goal since his move to the Serie A. His tally of 90 goals and 21 assists in 117 total appearances for the Bianconeri best sums that up.
However, his time in the Serie A could be coming closer to an end.
So far, Ronaldo has not disclosed anything to indicate unhappiness in Turin.
Although, the bookies think the Portuguese forward could be on the move this summer.
According to Tuttojuve, the bookies are expecting Ronaldo to leave the club at the end of the campaign.
The odds for the striker’s departure is set at 1.65. On the other hand, CR7’s odds for remaining at the club is at 2.10.
It might seem out of hand but it could also make sense given reports we’ve seen of late. Just days ago, a piece from Calciomercato claimed Ronaldo had already instructed his agents to go in search of a new club.
Considering that Juve may also end this season without the league title, it could be further motivation for CR7 to leave.
Should this go on to happen, it would come as a blow for Juventus and Serie A in general.
While Juventus have underwhelmed this season, Ronaldo continues to impress and currently sits top of the Serie A scoring charts with 18 goals to his name.'
SOME STATS ABOUT C. RONALDO
1. Most UEFA club competition goals: 137
2. Most UEFA Champions League goals: 134
3. Most goals in a UEFA Champions League season: 17 (2013/14)
4. Most goals in UEFA Champions League knockout stages: 67
5. Most UEFA Champions League final wins: 5
6. Only player to score in three UEFA Champions League finals.
7. Only player to score in all six games in a UEFA Champions League group.
8. Only player to score in 11 straight UEFA Champions League games.
9. Only player to score ten goals against a single club in the UEFA Champions League: vs Juventus
10. Most Real Madrid goals: 450
11. Most UEFA Club FootballerMen's Player awards: 4
12. Most appearances in UEFA.com users' Team of the Year: 15 (2004, 2007–2020)
13 Most EURO final tournament appearances: 21
14. Most EURO and World Cup finals appearances combined: 38 (level with Bastian Schweinsteiger)
15. Most EURO finals goals: 9 (level with Michel Platini)
16. Most EURO final tournaments scored in: 4
17. Only player to score three goals at multiple EUROs: 2012, 2016
18. Most EURO goals including qualifying: 40
19. Most goals in EURO and European World Cup qualifiers: 61
20. Most Portugal caps: 170
21. Most international goals by a European: 102 (and overall, behind only Ali Daei's 109 strikes for Iran)
Which team is he likely for him to play should he leave Juventus next summer?
Share your views.
Follow for all the updates.
REFERENCE: ronaldo.com, goggle.
Content created and supplied by: SPORTS.BBC (via Opera News )