1. Eden Hazard's chronic injury problems are disturbing to Belgium's national team doctor Kristof Sas, who says the Real Madrid star is caught in a vicious circle.
2. A journalist, Alison Bender yesternight ask asked Jose why he didn’t you bring Bale on. He said good question but you do not deserve an answer.
3. Barcelona manager Ronald Koeman branded a clown and a moron by rival player Roberto Soldado after his side were beaten by the Blaugrana in the Copa del Rey.
5. Jose Mourinho has criticised Andre Marriner for giving Chelsea their winning penalty against Tottenham, admitting he didn't like the referee's performance.
6. The Premier League has presented shareholders with UEFA’s proposals for changes to the Champions League format, including a major reshaping of the group stage.
7. Thomas Tuchel's team Chelsea inflated first Jose Mourinho back to back home lost games in the Premier League for the first ever time.
8. Tottenham have no personality without Harry Kane, according to Rio Ferdinand, who says Jose Mourinho is lacking characters in his squad.
9. Manchester City are eyeing a swoop for Borussia Dortmund hotshot Erling Haaland before the Dortmund star's release clause kicks in.
10. Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho says he can see a spirit in his squad despite suffering a third successive Premier League loss after a defeat to Chelsea.
11. Luke Shaw is the best left back in the league, according to Dennis Irwin, who has described the Manchester United star as top class.
12. Barcelona defender Gerard Pique rarely shies away from courting controversy and he has once again sparked debate by claiming that referees in Spain normally favour Real Madrid.
13. Mason Mount admitted Chelsea need to be more clinical despite their impressive run of clean sheets under new manager Thomas Tuchel.
14. Thomas Tuchel has become the first Chelsea manager to keep clean sheets in each of his first three matches at the club since José Mourinho did so back in August 2004.
15. Barcelona's Spanish midfielder Sergi Roberto, could be out for six weeks with a leg injury which would mean he would miss the Champions League tie against Paris Saint Germain.
16. Atletico Madrid are considering finding an alternative stadium to use when they play Chelsea in the last 16 of the Champions League according to a report in Diario AS.
17. Former Real Madrid star Pepe was left in tears as Porto team mate Nanu rushed to hospital after horror collision with Belenenses goalkeeper Stanislav Kritsyuk and was instantly knocked unconscious.
18. Real Madrid are growing tired of waiting for Sergio Ramos to make a decision on his future and have set the month of March as the deadline for its resolution according to Mundo Deportivo.
19. Six Premier League clubs may play in the Champions League from 2024 onwards. Uefa's proposals would see teams play 10 group games each, while the Europa League may be reduced in size.
20. While German authorities have banned Liverpool from entering the country to play RB Leipzig, Lazio ought to be safe against Bayern Munich.
21. Real Madrid should consider selling Belgian midfielder Eden Hazard, says former Bulgaria forward Dimitar Berbatov.
22. Liverpool could face RB Leipzig in Budapest after it was confirmed the Reds will not be allowed to travel to Germany for the first leg of their Champions League last 16 tie.
23. The President of Serie C side Novara has resigned after he was caught with an envelope containing €200,000 cash that he was unable to explain.
24. Manchester City could face a fight to keep Sergio Aguero following reports of Barcelona presidential hopefuls contacting the striker.
25. Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola is reportedly planning to shake up his tactics for Sunday's behemoth of a showdown with Liverpool at Anfield.
26. Premier League clubs including Arsenal and Liverpool are using missile tracking technology to plot the movement of every player.
27. Spanish journalist Guillem Balague has claimed that Arsenal have zero chance of keeping Martin Odegaard at the club beyond the end of the 2020/21 campaign.
28. Harry Maguire reckons lifting the Premier League for Manchester United will silence the haters.
29. Premier League clubs have been left aghast after reporting racist messages to Twitter, only to be told that the use of a monkey emoji does not violate their rules.
30. Manchester United have reportedly been in discussions with Bruno Fernandes since November over a new and improved contract at Old Trafford.
Keeping you abreast with the latest in sports.
Why don't you share this with your friends, this might just be what someone needs to end all football related debates.
Please like and follow me for more updates and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and stay safe.
Content created and supplied by: allround.news (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More