1. For the first time since 2000 Messi doesn't have a contract at Barcelona. His current deal lapsed at midnight in Spain, and no extension has yet been announced.
2. Inter director Beppe Marotta reveals the best deal of his career was Juventus selling Paul Pogba to Manchester United for ‘the biggest real profit football has ever seen.’ “The year we sold Pogba for €105m plus €10m in bonuses and brought in Gonzalo Higuain was my best deal.”
3. Kylian Mbappé has told certain individuals at PSG that, as it stands, he will not sign a contract extension, but he will see out the final year of his contract, according to L'Équipe.
4. Barcelona president Joan Laporta on Messi contract. “We want Lionel Messi to stay and Leo wants to stay. Everything is on track - we have the issue of Financial Fair Play, we are in the process of finding the best solution for both parties”.
5. Jadon Sancho to Manchester United and Dortmund have prepared official paperworks yesternight which is to be signed in the next few hours. Jadon contract agreed until June 2026 + option until June 2027.
6. It's July 1st, which means Julian Nagelsmann is now officially Bayern head coach. Oliver Kahn is officially the club's new CEO.
7. Sancho will be handed the number seven shirt at United, currently worn by Uruguayan striker Edinson Cavani, 34.
8. Manchester United and Liverpool are likely to be priced out of a move for French winger Kingsley Coman after Bayern set a £77m asking price for the 25-year-old.
9. Sassuolo CEO Carnevali to Sky Sport: “Arsenal have made an official bid for Locatelli. They’re pushing hard to sign Manuel. Also, Juventus want Locatelli and we’ve a special relationship with them. We’ve a new meeting scheduled with Juve”.
10. Youri Tielemans concedes Italy have ‘a lot of quality’ in the middle of the park, but insists Belgium won’t change too much if Kevin De Bruyne cannot play due to injury.
11. Chelsea have made a final offer to sign Manchester United forward Lauren James, 19, the sister of Blues full-back Reece James.
12. Done and confirmed. Nuno Espirito Santo has signed his contract as new Tottenham manager until June 2023, official statement confirms.
13. Gareth Southgate has told his England players they would be "mugs" to think they are on the favourable side of the draw at the knockout stage of Euro 2020.
14. Gareth Southgate faces a selection dilemma for England's European Championship quarter-final against Ukraine, with four players being one yellow card away from a one-match ban.
15. Roma have launched a surprise bid for Manchester United striker Edinson Cavani, according to Italian media.
16. Ukraine manager Andriy Shevchenko has claimed that his side are ‘not scared’ of England after Tuesday’s results set up a Euro 2020 quarter-final tie between the sides.
17. Former Manchester United, Ajax and Barcelona manager Louis van Gaal is reportedly ready to come out of retirement to be Netherlands boss for the third time.
18. Inter Milan CEO Giuseppe Marotta has revealed that the Italian champions have opened talks with Lautaro Martinez over a potential new contract at San Siro.
19. The Premier League is to come under renewed pressure to fall into line with the rest of football and allow five substitutes next season amid growing concerns about players' workload which has come to a head during Euro 2020.
20. African football great Finidi George tells Kelechi Iheanacho he must not contemplate leaving Leicester City following the arrival of Patson Daka.
21. Rangers have banked an extra £1m thanks to former academy star Billy Gilmour's stunning success with Chelsea and Scotland.
22. Chelsea legend Didier Drogba took to social media to welcome Patson Daka to the Premier League after the striker’s move to Leicester City became official.
23. Real Madrid and Barcelona will face off in El Clasico on October 24 and March 20 next season, after La Liga revealed their 2021-22 fixtures on Wednesday.
24. RB Leipzig will let Austrian midfielder Marcel Sabitzer leave the club in a cut-price deal this summer, with Arsenal, AC Milan and Roma all interested in the 27-year-old playmaker.
25. Last summer, PSG tabled a £5M offer for Swansea City's Andre Ayew but the negotiations broke down. Andre Ayew has officially left the club and is now a free agent. Do you think Ayew to PSG can be possible this summer?
Keeping you abreast with the latest in World Class Sports. Welcome.
Why don't you share this with your friends, this might just be what someone needs to end all football related debates.
Please like and follow me for more updates and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and stay safe.
Content created and supplied by: allround.news (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More