1. Milan and Inter announce that the fines imposed on Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Romelu Lukaku for their Coppa Italia brawl will go to charity.
2. Casemiro has assured that Real Madrid will fight to the end for the two titles they’re still challenging for this season, the Champions League and La Liga.
3. Patrick Bamford has had more shots in open play in the Premier League this season than anyone else (81), while only Harry Kane (13) has more goals in open play than Bamford (12).
4. Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos is set to miss both legs of the quarter final against Liverpool and the El Clasico after suffering a muscle injury.
5. Jurgen Klopp is as warm and funny as he is hot-tempered, according to a former fitness coach of his at Borussia Dortmund.
6. Sergio Agüero wants to stay in the Premier League, and Chelsea are in prime position to land ‘the hottest free agent deal of the summer.’
7. Portuguese club Benfica are the latest club linked with a move for Aguero since it was announced on Monday that he will leave Man City at the end of the season.
8. The local authorities in Rome assured it is possible to think about opening up the Stadio Olimpico to some fans for Euro 2020.
9. Liverpool could "muscle in on" Barcelona's pursuit of 27-year-old Lyon and the Netherlands striker Memphis Depay, who will be a free agent in the summer.
10. Dortmund want at least 150m euros (£128m) for Haaland, which would make him the third most expensive player of all time after PSG duo Neymar and Kylian Mbappe.
11. Paulo Dybala issued an apology after he was caught attending Weston McKennie’s lockdown get-together, although he insists it ‘wasn’t a party.’
12. Ismael Bennacer assures Milan are ‘playing to be first, not second or third,’ and credits Zlatan Ibrahimovic with bringing a winning mentality.
13. Jorginho's agent Joao Santos says the 29-year-old Italy midfielder, who has been repeatedly linked with a return to Napoli, will remain at Chelsea beyond the summer.
14. Juan Cuadrado is grateful for the chance to do extra fitness work during the break for international duty, as Juventus ‘have to win’ against Torino.
15. Gareth Southgate has started the agonising process of informing players they are unlikely to make England's squad for the European Championship.
16. Kylian Mbappe has admitted he could leave PSG because he is 'tired' of the French media criticising his performances for the national team.
17. According to L’Equipe, there is a clause in Arkadiusz Milik’s contract allowing him to leave Marseille for €12m and Juventus are ready to swoop.
18. The Premier League and Football League want the Government to introduce vaccine passports to facilitate the return of fans to stadiums next season.
19. Alvaro Morata’s wife Alice Campello played an April Fools’ Day prank on the Juventus striker, pretending she was pregnant again.
20. Paulo Dybala, Weston McKennie and Arthur will be suspended by Juventus and miss the derby against Torino tomorrow.
21. Leicester have shown this season they have nothing to fear when facing the Premier League's 'Big Six' as they try to establish their own place within that group, according to boss Brendan Rodgers.
22. Arsenal have reportedly opened talks with Sergio Aguero over a potential free transfer this summer - and Mikel Arteta could hold a key advantage in the race for his signature.
23. RB Leipzig's Ibrahima Konate is reportedly unhappy at his current club amid suggestions that Liverpool could sign the centre-back during this summer's transfer window.
Keeping you abreast with the latest in World Class Sports. Welcome.
Why don't you share this with your friends, this might just be what someone needs to end all football related debates.
Please like and follow me for more updates and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and stay safe.
Content created and supplied by: allround.news (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More