Premier league matches today
Man United is booked to face West Ham today around 3:00pm. The match is the matchday 23 out of 38 fixtures. The match will be held at a stadium known as Old Trafford. The possibility for Man United to win is 48% whiles West Ham also has 27% chance of winning. Therefore the possibility for both teams to obtain a draw match is 25%. West Ham is at the 4th position on the premier league standings with 37 points whilst Man United is at the 7th position with 35 points.
The manager of Man United called R.Rangnick will go for a 4-3-3 formation. Here are the starting line-up for Man United;
D. de Gea
D.Moyes who is the manager of West Ham will begin the match with a 4-2-3-1 formation. Here are the starting line-up for West Ham;
Kindly follow my page to access more as soon as I drop it. Give it a thumbs up, comment and also share with friends.
Content created and supplied by: RolandAmoakohene (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More