• Mbappé remains a priority for Real Madrid. Since the player is still not signing a new contract, this is considered “easier to sign”. The club has been trying to sign it since 2017 and now Perez is just waiting for a call to confirm it's on the market.
• Florentino Perez believes Haaland fits Real Madrid's profile but will not jeopardize the club's financial stability for him. If a bidding war takes place for the player, Real Madrid will take his name out of the running.
• David Alaba has not yet signed.
• Eduardo Camavinga is a name that is still mentioned in the club. A signing that was previously stopped due to the uncertainty caused by the pandemic.
• Sergio Ramos' future seems increasingly distant from Real Madrid.
• There is no agreement with Lucas Vázquez, but the injury and its possible scope were bracketed in every way.
• Zinedine Zidane's future is unknown. Only he and Florentino Perez know what his future is, no one else.
In exchange for strikers Mauro Icardi and Moise Kean, Juventus are considering allowing Cristiano Ronaldo to join Ligue 1 giants PSG this summer.
Content created and supplied by: Richmond20 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More