Koeman not Laporta's first choice for next season and 4 other big stories you may have missed
Here's a round-up of some of the top stories happening around the club you may have missed.
Koeman not Laporta's first choice
- According to Cadena SER, Ronald Koeman is not Joan Laporta's first choice to coach Barcelona next season.
- However, the report doesn't specify who the new president would prefer in his place.
Alaba's agent denies Barca agreement
- David Alaba's agent Pini Zahavi has denied the rumours that Barca had reached an agreement with his client.
- The Austrian's contract at Bayern Munich runs out at the end of the season.
Ronaldo and Messi both out of CL
- For the first time in 16 years, both Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have exited the Champions League earlier than the quarter-finals stage.
- Barca and Juventus were eliminated by PSG and Porto respectively.
Griezmann future unclear
- According to Diario AS, Antoine Griezmann could be sacrificed next summer in order to bring in Erling Haaland.
- The decision will belong to Mateu Alemany, who's expected to become the director of football under Laporta.
Content created and supplied by: Rexbank (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More