1. Sheffield United win at Old Trafford for the first time in 48 years to end Manchester United's 13 game unbeaten run in the Premier League.
2. Arsenal captain Pierre Emerick Aubameyang has explained why he has missed the last two matches. My mother is going through some health issues and I had to be there for her. She is already much better now and I will be back home tonight. I am more than grateful to the doctors and nurses helping to get her through this.
3. Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane is being eyed up by Juventus, as reports suggest the Frenchman could leave the Bernabeu by the end of the season. Juventus boss Andrea Pirlo is under significant pressure after a mediocre start to the season.
4. Rio Ferdinand believes Manchester United are held back in their Premier League title race with local rivals Manchester City.
5. Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has clearly got plenty of work to do following his first game in charge, according to Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand.
6. Gigi Buffon turns 43 today and is enjoying his football, started for Juventus against SPAL yesternight’s Coppa Italia.
7. Wilfred Ndidi suffered an injury in Leicester City’s draw against Everton in Wednesday’s Premier League game.
8. Jack Grealish is the now only player in Europe's top five divisions with 50+ chances created and 50+ take-ons completed so far this season.He’s also won more fouls than any other player in the competition.
9. New Chelsea head coach Thomas Tuchel is revelling at the chance to work with N'Golo Kante at Stamford Bridge, admitting he has wanted to work with the France midfielder for several years.
10. France midfielder Paul Pogba, says he will hold talks with Manchester United at the end of the season to resolve his future at Old Trafford.
11. Atalanta knocked Lazio out of the Coppa Italia after a thrilling 3-2 victory, despite playing a man down for over half an hour and seeing Duvan Zapata’s penalty saved.
12. Manchester United defender Harry Maguire urged his teammates to bounce back immediately after seeing them go down to Premier League basement boys Sheffield United on Wednesday.
13. Juventus have set a meeting for discussions with Houssem Aouar’s representatives to occur in the coming weeks over a summer move.
14. Paul Pogba has defended his former teammate Zlatan Ibrahimovic against accusations of racism following the Swedish forward's clash with Romelu Lukaku on Tuesday. "Zlatan... racist? He loves me too much so he's the last person I'd think of as racist! Come on, don't joke with that one!" the France star said.
15. Thomas Tuchel is bringing his trusted backroom staff with him to Chelsea, with assistant Arno Michels and coach Zsolt Low set to join him at Stamford Bridge.
16. Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho believes he would not be allowed to get away with behaving like Jurgen Klopp does on the touchline.
17. Chelsea completed more passes against Wolves (820) than any other team in a PL game this season. Man City previously had the most in a match (810 v West Brom last night).
18. Chelsea set a Women's Super League record of 32 matches unbeaten after beating Aston Villa 4-0.
19. Andrea Pirlo saw the right Juventus attitude against SPAL, is happy to face Inter in the Coppa Italia semi final and praises the resources of an Under 23 team. Juventus will now face Inter in the Coppa Italia semifinal, which will be played over two legs on February 2 and 9.
20. Tottenham defender Sergio Reguilon looks set to be out for three weeks with a muscle injury.
21. Germany hope to win their battle with England for Bayern Munich's 17 year old midfielder Jamal Musiala by picking him for their senior squad in March.
22. Lionel Messi scored on his comeback as Barcelona came from behind to beat Rayo Vallecano in the Copa del Rey.
23. Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland has praised his Norwegian compatriot Martin Odegaard's loan move to Arsenal and urged Mikel Arteta to give him regular minutes.
24. Bacary Sagna claims Leicester made him a disrespectful offer when he left Manchester City in 2017.
25. Former Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov believes that Frank Lampard was not given enough time in the Chelsea dugout.
26. Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti refused to blame goalkeeper Jordan Pickford for the error which cost his side three points in the draw at home to Leicester.
Keeping you abreast with the latest in sports.
Why don't you share this with your friends, this might just be what someone needs to end all football related debates.
Please like and follow me for more updates and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and stay safe.
Content created and supplied by: allround.news (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More