1. Belgium playmaker Kevin de Bruyne said the Red Devils ‘tried everything to win’ against Italy. ‘Getting eliminated is always a disappointment’. “I think we tried everything to win that match, “They scored a fantastic goal, but the first one may have been a mistake on our part.
2. Barcelona Legends and Real Madrid Legends will meet in a Clasico in Tel Aviv on July 20.
3. Manchester United star Bruno Fernandes joked that he'll now have to wait at least one more year to take the No. 8 shirt off Juan Mata's hands after the Spanish midfielder signed a new one-year deal to remain at Old Trafford.
4. Jeremy Doku and the lightning in his boots completed 8 take-ons on 13 attempts against Italy, both are the most by a player in a game at Euro 2020. Remember the name, this guy is going to be an absolute baller for a very long time. Only 19 years old.
5. Belgium goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois said the 2-1 defeat to Italy ‘hits hard’, but admitted the Azzurri ‘deserved to win’ the quarter-final in Munich.“This hits hard,” “But we knew it was going to be a tough game. “We had two opportunities but their keeper made a good save and I think we gave the first goal away a bit too easily.
6. Yann Sommer has made seven saves against Spain, no goalkeeper has made more in a single game so far at EURO2020.
7. Leonardo Spinazzola broke his Achilles tendon, SkySport just reported. He’ll be out for many months. One of the best players of the Euros so far.
8. Arsenal's deal for Brighton centre-back Ben White is all but complete and is expected to be finalised after Euro 2020, despite interest from Everton and Manchester City in the 23-year-old England defender.
9. Egypt Head coach Shawky Gharib dropped Salah from his 22-man team after Liverpool declined to release the Egyptian senior national team captain for the tournament that will begin later this month.
10. Ramos rejected a £10m offer from Manchester United after talks with the Red Devils and now looks set to join PSG on a two-year deal.
11. Spain goalkeeper David de Gea, 30, is determined to remain at Manchester United despite competition for places at Old Trafford increasing following the return of former England stopper Tom Heaton, 35, after his release from Aston Villa.
12. Marco Verratti pinpoints the consistent Italy identity as the key to their success against Belgium and why they’re ready for Spain in the UEFA EURO 2020 semi-final.
13. Sam Diatta believes Liverpool star Sadio Mane's contributions on and off the pitch is the reason why he is loved in Senegal."Sadio Mane is a present for Senegal. A player like him is not just a sporting [gift]. This guy is doing something fabulous in Senegal. "About a week ago he was commissioning a hospital he built where he came from. "That's why people love him, not just because he's a great player and did something exciting on the pitch for Liverpool, but simply because he is doing something socially in Africa."
14. With 10 own goals, Euro 2020 has now surpassed the total own goals scored at every previous edition of the tournament combined.
15. Manchester United have ended efforts to sign 24-year-old Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembele after the France forward was ruled out for up to four months with a leg injury.
16. Gareth Southgate insists it would be an "insult" to Ukraine to plan beyond Saturday's Euro 2020 quarter-final by resting the four England players who are a booking away from missing a potential last-four date.
17. Brazil are into the semi-final and will face Peru in Rio de Janeiro. Chile couldn't pull off a shock by knocking out the holders, and their next game will see them face Brazil again in a World Cup qualifier in September.
18. Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba and Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo have been linked with a swap deal this summer as both players' contracts are due to expire at the end of next season.
19. Roberto Mancini is confident there is more to come from Euro 2020 semi-finalists Italy after they dumped Belgium out of the competition.
20. Jose Mourinho was greeted by swarms of Roma fans as the Portuguese boss received a warm welcome upon touching down in Italy.
21. Real Madrid have given Raphael Varane's agent the green light to hold talks with Manchester United with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer keen to land the defender for a cut-price £43million.
22. Kevin De Bruyne has revealed he played with torn ankle ligaments throughout Belgium's Euro 2020 exit to Italy, as the Azzurri emerged as 2-1 victors in the quarter-final clash in Munich.
23. Looking at Arsenal's performances of late, pundits are beginning to weigh the impact of Thomas Partey in the team as compared to what his role would be in Chelsea. Do you think Thomas Partey would have been an excellent signing for Chelsea?
Keeping you abreast with the latest in World Class Sports. Welcome.
Why don't you share this with your friends, this might just be what someone needs to end all football related debates.
Please like and follow me for more updates and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and stay safe.
Content created and supplied by: allround.news (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More