1. Chelsea ace Timo Werner on yesternight miss, "The North Macedonian defenders were so much taller than normal. I am not used to this kind of physicality."
2. Sergio Ramos: “I've already been clear about my future. There is no news about my contract... I'm focused on playing well and giving my best version. With Real Madrid we play almost the entire season in a week. I'm looking forward to it”.
3. Kylian Mbappe says there has been no progress on him signing a new contract with Paris Saint-Germain, amid speculation linking him with a transfer this summer.
4. West Ham midfielder Declan Rice has explained why he believes Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson deserves to be described as 'world class'. “He’s a player that puts the squad puts the team before himself. “I’m praying that he’s fit for the Euros and comes through this groin injury because if he wasn’t there, we’d miss him massively.“He’s a top player, world class player. He’s been at the big tournaments. He knows what to do. On the pitch you feel his experience, his leadership.”
5. Manchester City are keen on bringing both Barcelona's Argentine forward Lionel Messi, 33, and Borussia Dortmund's 20-year-old Norwegian striker Erling Braut Haaland to Etihad Stadium in the summer.
6. Lionel Messi is still waiting to receive a contract renewal offer from Barcelona according to Mundo Deportivo. The Barcelona captain has been assured publicly and privately that president Joan Laporta wants him to stay with the club following the expiration of his contract on 30 June, but he’s still preparing the actual contract offer for the Argentine.
7. Germany midfielder Ilkay Gundogan voiced his frustration with Wednesday's stunning 2-1 defeat to North Macedonia, insisting that such results can't be allowed to happen.
8. Atalanta and Colombia striker Duvan Zapata to Gazzetta dello Sport: “My future in Premier League? Never say never in football... when I was a child, I was always watching the Premier League: I was an Arsenal fan! I woke up early every weekend to see their matches”.
9. Chelsea FC Women have made it through to just their third UWCL semi-final, beating last season’s runners-up Wolfsburg 5-1 on aggregate; the exact same scoreline the German’s beat the Blues during the 2017-18 semi-finals.
10. Former Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has paid tribute to Sergio Aguero ahead of his imminent exit at the end of the season, and he described him as one of the "best strikers in the club’s history".
11. Tottenham are confident of keeping England striker Harry Kane, 27, and will not consider selling him to another Premier League club, amid mounting interest from Manchester City and Manchester United.
12. Jesse Lingard will only return to Manchester United permitting he is offered regular football, reports have claimed.
13. Kieran Tierney is the first player to assist three goals in a single international match at Hampden Park since Kevin De Bruyne did so against Scotland for Belgium in September 2019.
14. Bayern Munich are interested in Tottenham forward Son Heung-min, 28, and are willing to be patient in their pursuit of the South Korean, who is contracted to Spurs until the summer of 2023 and has had a new long-term deal offered to him by the London club.
15. Vinicius wants to stay at Real Madrid. Nobody from PSG has made contact with him or his surroundings.
16. Chelsea, Manchester United, Juventus and Real Madrid remain in the hunt to sign Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma, 22, who has rejected two offers of a new contract at AC Milan.
17. Sergio Aguero, 32, would be the "perfect" signing for Juventus and could emulate the success of his former Manchester City and Argentina team-mate Carlos Tevez in Turin, says Juve great Franco Causio.
18. Ilkay Gündogan on Kai Havertz: "I wish we had more players who have courage to come and play abroad at his age. It is normal for everything not to work out in the first season. He has so much talent and he will impress in the Premier League."
19. Real Madrid midfielder Lucas Vazquez will not renew his contract at the club when it expires this summer, with the 29-year-old Spaniard a potential target for Chelsea, Manchester United and Bayern Munich.
20. Fati: "A few years ago I had a serious injury, I spent almost a year without being able to play. There were many days of suffering and pain, but also a lot of learning, it helped me to appreciate the little details.
21. Real Madrid intends to extend Nacho's contract which ends in 2022. They are very satisfied with his performance. If Nacho wants, he will continue in the club in the future.
22. Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini is keen to stay at Juventus beyond the end of his contract in the summer, says the 36-year-old's agent Davide Lippi, but the Turin club are yet to offer him a new deal.
23. Harry Kane has now scored on all seven days of the week for England, becoming only the third player to do so for the Three Lions, after Wayne Rooney and Frank Lampard.
24. Juan Cuadrado defends Andrea Pirlo and admits he didn’t believe Cristiano Ronaldo could have joined Juventus.
25. John Stones' reaction from his mistake in England's 2-1 win over Poland impressed Gareth Southgate, while Kyle Walker said his Man City team-mate "probably wouldn't have recovered" six months ago.
26. Everton forward Richarlison has revealed that Liverpool midfielder Thiago Alcantara ignored his apology for the gruesome tackle that left him injured.
27. Marco Verratti left the Italy camp with a thigh injury, but tests have reassured PSG he will be ready to face Bayern Munich.
28. Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward has reportedly been speaking 'effusively' about Harry Kane in private.
29. Jose Mourinho is reportedly unhappy with the Premier League because Tottenham have just four days to prepare for the Carabao Cup final following the rearranging of top-flight fixtures.
30. UEFA is expected to increase the size of national team squads to 25 for Euro 2020 because of the pressures on players caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Keeping you abreast with the latest in World Class Sports. Welcome.
Why don't you share this with your friends, this might just be what someone needs to end all football related debates.
Please like and follow me for more updates and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and stay safe.
Content created and supplied by: allround.news (via Opera News )