2. Jurgen Klopp has intimated Liverpool are not interested in the Premier League title fight at present after another Anfield disappointment.
3. Jose Mourinho says history has proved it is easy to be successful as Chelsea manager, despite the demands of owner Roman Abramovich.
4. Jesé Rodríguez: Kylian Mbappé wants to go to Real Madrid. I am convinced that he will end up at Madrid.
5. Liverpool have been warned they must beat Manchester City on Sunday if they are to remain in the title race following their shock defeat to Brighton.
6. Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola warned that there is still more to come from his charges as they wrapped up a 13th consecutive win in all competitions on Wednesday at the expense of Burnley.
7. Steven Gerrard got his 100th win as Rangers manager yesterday.
8. Chelsea had loan offers for both Billy Gilmour and Tino Anjorin on transfer deadline day but Thomas Tuchel admits that he wanted to keep them after seeing them in training.
9. Eden Hazard is expected to miss the Champions League games between Real Madrid and Atalanta with yet another injury.
10. Manchester City are the first Premier League team to win 13 consecutive games since Arsenal in 2002.
11. Cagliari have added another player to their squad after the January transfer window closed, as free agent Kwadwo Asamoah has signed.
12. Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon risks another ban and fine after he was reportedly again caught on camera using a blasphemous phrase.
13. David Moyes backed Jesse Lingard to resurrect his England career after his debut brace inspired West Ham to victory at Aston Villa.
14. Napoli director Cristiano Giuntoli admits there were some little misunderstandings with coach Gennaro Gattuso and President Aurelio De Laurentiis.
15. Liverpool defender Andrew Robertson has said that his team are not currently in the title race ahead of their clash with table topping Manchester City.
16. Drugs testing in tennis fell by almost 60 per cent last year because of logistical difficulties created by the Covid pandemic.
17. Karim Benzema's return to Lyon depends on the Spanish side's results. The 33 year old Frenchman left Lyon for Real in 2009.
18. Gennaro Gattuso reveals why he made radical tactical and personnel changes against Atalanta in the Coppa Italia semi final, as there is nobody else left at Napoli.
19. Gian Piero Gasperini did not expect Napoli to change their tactics for Atalanta and explains why he made certain choices in the Coppa Italia semi final.
Keeping you abreast with the latest in sports.
Why don't you share this with your friends, this might just be what someone needs to end all football related debates.
Please like and follow me for more updates and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and stay safe.
Content created and supplied by: allround.news (via Opera News )