2. Thomas Tuchel on PSG sacking, "A conversation that lasted for 2 minutes. There was not much left to say. So I got up, I said that he had to sort out the problem & I left. We got our things together & we went home to celebrate Christmas."
3. Giovanni Galeone is one of Max Allegri’s best friends and reveals ‘he is certain that he’ll be back at work in June. I wouldn’t rule out a return to Juventus,’ along with Roma reports.
4. Stefano Sensi’s first coach believes he can become ‘as good as Xavi and Andres Iniesta,’ but he needs to leave Inter to achieve those heights.
5. There are ‘huge chances’ for Hector Bellerin to leave Arsenal in the summer. Leonardo wanted him at PSG one year ago but there was no agreement between the two clubs. Now it’d be an open race - AFC won’t make any discount.
6. Federation President Gabriele Gravina confirms the Italian Government will allow fans to Rome’s Euro 2020 games. ‘It’s good for the country, not just sport.’
7. Declan Rice injury to external knee ligament so no ACL or other internal damage. West Ham frustrated it wasn’t inspected or fully relayed by FA but there was little cause for concern until it worsened overnight.
8. Inter legend Beppe Bergomi advises the club to invest in Bayern Munich’s Leon Goretzka rather than N’Golo Kante of Chelsea if they want to succeed in the Champions League.
9. Including finals, this will be Pep Guardiola’s 60th game as a manager in the knockout stages of the Champions League – only Carlo Ancelotti has managed more (62), although Guardiola already has the most knockout stage victories (31) in the competition.
10. According to news agency ANSA, the Italian Government has given UEFA assurances the Euro 2020 games in Rome will have some fans present.
11. One of the small number of individuals who could challenge Florentino Perez as the Real Madrid president has claimed he would not want Zinedine Zidane as boss.
12. Since the start of the 2018-19 campaign, only Thomas Müller (45) and Lionel Messi (42) have more assists in Europe's top five leagues than Jadon Sancho (39), who has 10 more than the closest Englishman (Trent Alexander-Arnold, 29).
13. Former Real Madrid boss John Toshack has offered some blunt words of wisdom to Gareth Bale: forget about your agent and make your own mind up.
14. Liverpool are set to open new long term contract negotiations for Van Dijk, Alisson, Salah and Fabinho.
15. Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis agrees with Manchester City coach Pep Guardiola. ‘UEFA and FIFA are killing the players’.
16. Antonio Conte said Inter must ‘complete the path’ and praised Lautaro Martinez. ‘He certainly has a great future ahead of him’.
17. Sevilla forward Papu Gomez revealed the separation from Atalanta was complicated and painful. ‘I’m still trying to understand how it happened’.
Keeping you abreast with the latest in World Class Sports. Welcome.
Why don't you share this with your friends, this might just be what someone needs to end all football related debates.
Please like and follow me for more updates and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and stay safe.
Content created and supplied by: allround.news (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More