First and foremost, the futures of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo has subjected to intense speculation and the likes of Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappe linked to high-profile exits. The season’s transfer window promises to be exciting. Moreover, there has been a lot of change in the market values of the top players around the world in the last 3 months. Players like Joao Felix have dropped out of the top 10 completely, while Harry Kane has had a stunning rise in this month’s list.
Here are the 10 most valuable players in the world.
10. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) - €100 million
9. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) - €100 million
8. Sadio Mane (Liverpool) - €100 million
7. Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) - €100 million
6. Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) - €100 million
5. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) - €110 million
4. Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) - €110 million
3. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) - €120 million
2. Neymar Jr. (Paris Saint-Germain) - €128 million
1. Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain) - €180 million
Kindly like, comment and share.
Content created and supplied by: Inclusive (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More