2. David Alaba: “Real Madrid? Of course you hear a few things, but I'm not the kind of person who gets up and reads newspapers. We'll see what happens in the future”. Alaba has a verbal agreement [contract until 2024] with Real Madrid since January, not signed yet.
3. Liverpool are interested in re-signing Atletico Madrid's Uruguayan forward Luis Suarez, 34.
4. Ian Wright: "You can see progress with Chelsea. There’s a lot to admire about Chelsea. There’s a lot to admire about the players and the way they are taking on what Tuchel wants. I love the way this manager’s not involved in anything other than what he’s doing with that team.
5. Atletico Madrid's Spanish forward Diego Costa, 32, will play for Benfica next season after reaching an agreement with the Portuguese club.
6. Lucas Hernandez has not lost whilst wearing a France shirt in his last 18 appearances.
7. Former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon doubts the club have the funds to sign Tottenham and England striker Harry Kane, this summer.
8. Former Manchester United midfielder Ronnie Wallwork has been given a suspended prison sentence after he admitted an assault on a man who stepped on his white trainers.
9. Real want to bring Spanish attacker Brahim Diaz, 21, back to the club following his loan spell at AC Milan, they are not interested in the return of Cristiano Ronaldo.
10. Tomas Soucek netted a perfect hat-trick this evening in Czech Republic's 6-2 victory against Estonia and became the first Czech player to score 3+ goals in a World Cup qualifying match since Milan Baros netted four v San Marino in September 2009.
11. Chelsea winger Christian Pulisic, says he wants to represent the United States at this summer's rescheduled Olympic Games in Tokyo.
12. Philippe Coutinho could be available for as little as £35million this summer - and Liverpool could bring him back to Anfield to solve one of their biggest current problems.
13. Former FIFA president Sepp Blatter has been given a new ban of six years and eight months from football.
14. Alvaro Morata has admitted he "came close" to suffering from depression during his difficult season-and-a-half spell at Chelsea.
15. Former Arsenal striker Ian Wright says Arsenal should sign Norwegian midfielder Martin Odegaard, 22, on a permanent deal from Real Madrid this summer.
16. Mason Mount says Thomas Tuchel used him in five positions over 90 minutes in one match for Chelsea, but explained how he has developed rapidly under his new manager.
17. Emile Smith Rowe: "I trialled at Chelsea and didn't get in. They said I wasn't big enough. Arsenal found out and signed me. They were flexible, too. They knew I lived far away and told me to come in when I could. Spurs showed interest but I stood by Arsenal. They're my club."
18. Jorginho’s agent admits the Chelsea midfielder wants to move back to Serie A if he leaves the Blues and refuses to rule out a return to Napoli.
19. Antoine Griezmann has questioned France's tactics after Les Bleus were held to a frustrating 1-1 draw by Ukraine in 2022 World Cup qualifying on Wednesday.
20. The International Federation of Football History and Statistics has drawn up the Team of the Decade rankings with Barcelona first, Juventus sixth and Napoli in 12th place.
21. Chelsea have suffered another injury blow after Italy manager Roberto Mancini confirmed Jorginho is out with a knee problem.
22. Manchester City defender Eric Garcia has shared his excitement at the prospect of playing alongside Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi.
23. Italy will wear black armbands in their World Cup qualifier against Northern Ireland, marking the recent death of five Azzurri legends.
24. Achraf Hakimi’s agent assures the player chose Inter and is ‘very happy, but I don’t know what the future holds.’
25. Gareth Southgate wants England to be "ruthless" when they face minnows San Marino in their opening World Cup qualifier at Wembley on Thursday.
26. Barcelona are ready to sell Philippe Coutinho for a mere £35m in the summer transfer window - just three-and-a-half years since forking out £120m to sign him from Liverpool.
27. Juventus are reportedly keen to appoint Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane as their new head coach.
28. The agent of Chelsea midfielder Jorginho has revealed that his client would be interested in returning to Napoli during this summer's transfer window.
29. Inter Milan are reportedly interested in signing Real Madrid attacker Isco this summer.
Keeping you abreast with the latest in World Class Sports. Welcome.
Why don't you share this with your friends, this might just be what someone needs to end all football related debates.
Please like and follow me for more updates and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and stay safe.
Content created and supplied by: allsportsapp (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More