Harry Kane confirms his decision!
- “I think there is a conversation to be had. It’s a moment where I have to reflect and have a conversation with the chairman Daniel Levy. I hope we’ve a good enough relationship. After 16 years, I hope that we can have a honest conversation”.
- “I don't know, I mean he [Daniel Levy] might want to sell me. He might be thinking 'If I could get £100m for you, then why not?'... do you know what I mean? I'm not going to be worth that for the next two or three years”.
- “I want to play the Champions League... I’m not desperate to do anything. I want to be playing in the biggest games. I'd never say that I'd stay at Spurs for the rest of my career. I'd never say that I would leave Spurs”.
- Harry Kane will have a direct meeting with Tottenham soon to talk about his future: he wants to leave, Spurs are still on the same position as they want to keep him. Kane would also turn down a new contract proposal, as of today.
- Manchester City are the most interested in signing Harry Kane this summer, if Tottenham will be open to negotiate.
#kane #harrykane #tottenham #spurs #thfc #herewego #manchestercity #mcfc #transfers
Content created and supplied by: Dailynews24\7 (via Opera News )