Asante Kotoko head train Prosper Narteh Ogum resigned from his submit on Wednesday after a meeting with the club’s Board and control crew.
His resignation got here as a surprise to the Sporting club following his dazzling overall performance remaining season and additionally becoming the fan’s favored.
The former WAFA educate is stated to have resigned because of lack of recognize shown him with the aid of the control team and additionally issues with the recruitment beforehand of the upcoming season.
Below are some key factors for his resignation.
2. There was a assembly before healthy-day 27 of sacking Prosper Narteh Ogum for not compromising to a number of their selection but the control feared the aftermath [because he had become the fans' favourite despite the some home defeats]
2. Prosper Narteh Ogum felt the control has been backing some gamers like Stephen Amankona and Patrick Asmah after gross misconduct.
Three. Prosper Narteh Ogum disclosed to a few close associates that the control has been disrespecting him on a few technical problems. He knew nothing approximately the 2-week trial of Mudasiru Salifu, Andrews Appau and Richard Boadu at Sheriff Tiraspol.
4. Prosper Narteh Ogum additionally counseled the control now not to talk to gamers who were not on his wishlist. These were some of the players on his listing Samuel Osei Kuffour, Abdulai Iddrisu, Razak Abdul Yussif and Joseph Tetteh Zutah
five. The management kicked in opposition to his decision to sign Joseph Tetteh Zutah from Medeama SC. He insisted Tetteh Zutah is a topmost target for his subsequent season's campaign.
6. Prosper Narteh Ogum advised the Board in the course of the assembly that he isn't always glad with the club's transfer activity and the mindset of some management participants.
7. Prosper Narteh Ogum expressed his fear over the conspicuously missing of the membership's board and control contributors at his past due dad's one-week birthday party.
Eight. Prosper Narteh Ogum refused to compromise with the club's transfer activity of promoting some key gamers at some point of the assembly. A board member asked him “Can you get us the $three million budget for the 2022/23 season's campaign, in case you insist a number of the players shouldn't be bought?.....If you could get us that money, they'll live”
9. Prosper Narteh Ogum had 17 players on his wishlist for Asante Kotoko's subsequent season marketing campaign. He asked the membership [board and management members] to put off 10 gamers. The membership disagreed with him on recruiting 17 new gambling and offloading 10 gamers.
10. Prosper Narteh Ogum verbally told the Board during the assembly that he can not retain his duties as Asante Kotoko head coach
11. Prosper Narteh Ogum has not been paid due to the fact that March [Four Months + Winning bonuses]
Content created and supplied by: Degraftdaily (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More