1. Porn star Shona River has claimed she provided escort services for three Manchester United stars - alleging that one of them took back €200 from her to pay for a pizza.
3. Sergio Ramos admits that Lionel Messi has made Real Madrid suffer down the years, with the Blancos captain of the opinion that he would have “more titles” to his name had an iconic Argentine not been at Barcelona.
4. Bastien Schweinsteiger on yesternight Neymar assist, "99 of 100 Players would have passed back to the goalie neymar". "One of the best assists, I have seen for a long time With the weaker one of his two feet".
5. Virgil Van Dijk announce's his new partnership with JBLaudio, "Happy to announce my partnership with JBLaudio as their new ambassador! "Really looking forward to more amazing sounds on my recovery journey".
6. The real reason for Champions League match official Octavian Sovre chasing down Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland to get his autograph after a European clash with Manchester City has been revealed. It has emerged that Sovre collects autographs from leading sports stars in order to auction them off for a charity in his native Romania that supports young adults suffering from severe autism.
7. All 64 matches of the FIFA World Cup 2022™, to be held in Qatar, will be broadcast live on SuperSport after the World of Champions concluded a broadcast deal with FIFA.
8. Frenkie de Jong has made it clear he is happy to feature in defence when the situation requires it, but he does not see himself emulating Ronald Koeman and becoming a mainstay at centre-back for Barcelona.
9. Bruno Fernandes has scored 19 of his 20 penalties taken for Manchester United in all competitions.
10. Barcelona and France forward Antonio Griezmann became a father for the third time today. All three of his children were born on April 8—in 2016, 2019 and 2021.
11. Arsenal legend Martin Keown cannot understand why Gabriel Martinelli is not getting more minutes under Mikel Arteta this season.
12. Mikel Arteta has left Martin Odegaard out of his Arsenal squad to take on Slavia Prague as a precaution.
13. Roma wing-back Riccardo Calafiori was bemused after he received a yellow card, seeing as the Ajax ball-boy had thrown the ball at his face.
14. Marquinhos’ camp very pessimistic about the player’s chances of being fit for the Bayern Munich 2nd leg clash.
15. Marcus Rashford is the fourth Premier League player to reach 20 goals in all competitions this season after Harry Kane (29), Mo Salah (27) and Bruno Fernandes (23).
16. One month ago, Neymar reached a verbal agreement with PSG to extend his contract until 2026 - last details to be sorted.PSG are now waiting for Neymar to sign.
17. Mikel Arteta insists he has full belief his Arsenal side will still progress in the Europa League after they conceded a last-gasp equaliser in the first leg of their quarter-final clash with Slavia Prague.
18. Raul Jimenez may not play for Wolves again until next season, with the club determined to adopt a prudent approach to their star striker's return.
19. Barcelona chief Joan Laporta wants Erling Haaland signed first before negotiating a big new contract with Lionel Messi, according to reports.
20. Manchester United are reportedly eyeing a move for Juventus forward Dejan Kulusevski, a player who has previously been linked with a move to Old Trafford.
21. Jurgen Klopp has identified Teun Koopmeiners as the "ideal candidate" to replace Gini Wijnaldum.
22. Manchester United will explore the possibility of signing England midfielder Declan Rice, 22, in any deal with West Ham for compatriot Jesse Lingard, 28.
23. Chelsea flop Danny Drinkwater will try to force his way into Thomas Tuchel's plans next season as he hopes "things turn around" for his Stamford Bridge career.
24. Former Liverpool midfielder and Brazil international Philippe Coutinho, 28, is among nine players who will be put up for sale by Barcelona this summer.
25. Real's 29-year-old Spanish winger Lucas Vazquez, whose contract expires at the end of the season, has not committed his future to the Bernabeu amid interest from Manchester United and Chelsea.
26. Bayern Munich manager Hansi Flick looks set to take over as manager of Germany once Joachim Low steps down after this summer's European Championships.
Keeping you abreast with the latest in World Class Sports. Welcome.
Why don't you share this with your friends, this might just be what someone needs to end all football related debates.
Please like and follow me for more updates and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and stay safe.
Content created and supplied by: allround.news (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More