The Ghana Card is one of the requirements for groups to enroll their players for the impending season.
GFA reported that the enrollment and marking period for groups will start on Friday, July 1, 2022.
Head League, Division One League, and Women's Premier League clubs can enlist their players and make move bargains starting one month from now, with the window shutting in August.
The GFA's 8 guidelines for the Registration and Transfer Window are as per the following:
1. All questions for 2021/2022 season on the club's dashboard when checked after July 1, 2022, will return to 2021/2022 season and subsequently clubs should restore the enrollment of the players again for the 2022/2023 season.
2. Installment of enrollment licenses should be made before applications are submitted for reviewing any other way such applications will not be checked and will be dismissed in the framework.
3. Off-base, phony, disjointed archives in their application, SHALL be dismissed in the framework.
4. The GHANA CARD will be the main confirmation of character for enrollment the two restorations, moves and new enlistment.
5. All moves both homegrown and global should be finished in the TMS before enrollment can be finished in the enlistment framework.
6. Clubs are to guarantee that they really look at the player's name in the framework, prior to enlisting a player as another player and assuming total ownership and ramifications for the new enrollment.
Club that will not deliver a novice player to the new club, the GFA will deliver the beginner player to the new club to guarantee smooth enrollment of such a player.
8. Club that won't counter teach an exchange demand in the DTMS when there is an exchange understanding, the player included will be proclaimed free and every one of the advantages in the exchange arrangement will be invalidated.
Content created and supplied by: Mrrobert (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More