Cristiano Ronaldo is considered one of the greatest player of all time. Here are some facts you need to know about the player;
1. His full name is Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro.
3. He is 1.87 m (6 ft 2 in).
4. Famously, he wears the number 7.
5. He’s won five Ballon d’Or awards (player of the year).
6. His José Dinis Aveiro, died of an alcoholism-related liver condition at age 52 in September 2005 when Ronaldo was 20.
7. He became father to a son in June 2010. Ronaldo announced that he had full custody. Ronaldo has never publicly revealed the identity of his son’s mother.
8. In June 2017, Ronaldo confirmed on Facebook that he had become the father to twins. Five months later, his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez gave birth to their daughter.
9. Ronaldo was diagnosed with a racing heart at age 15. He underwent an operation to treat his condition.
10. He began his senior club career playing for Sporting CP, before signing with Manchester United at age 18 in 2003
Content created and supplied by: Benjamin19 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More