2. According to La Repubblica, Juventus don’t have enough money to hire Jurgen Klopp or Pep Guardiola and Gian Piero Gasperini, Simone Inzaghi and Luciano Spalletti are possible replacements for Andrea Pirlo.
3. Atletico Madrid star Luis Suarez has revealed he believes Erling Haaland has the edge over rival Kylian Mbappe.
4. Arsenal are “so happy” with Martin Ødegaard impact on the pitch as during trainings, they will try to keep him. Arsenal will talk with Real Madrid at the end of the season, Zinedine Zidane’s future will be key to take a final decision about Ødegaard.
5. Paulo Dybala says he is under 'even greater suffering' when he can't be on the pitch with his teammates and confirms he will return to action after the break.
6. Zlatan got emotional when he was asked about leaving his sons to go on international duty for the first time in almost five years.
7. Paulo Fonseca will leave Roma if he fails to qualify for the Champions League and three candidates could replace the Portuguese coach monitored by Napoli.
8. Xabi Alonso will be the new Borussia Moënchengladbach manager, the agreement has been reached - he’ll be joining the club from June and will take Marco Rose’s place.
9. Manchester City are interested in signing Danny Ings this summer as a potential successor to Sergio Aguero.
10. Jose Mourinho says Tottenham's dressing room is divided by "selfish" players and agents who have their own relationships with the press.
11. Fabio Paratici insisted Andrea Pirlo remains part of Juventus’ future strategy, but five games will decide the coach’s future.“We have a project that we started from last season, one game will not change our views or our strategy. This line continues and we are very happy with what we’ve done, so we’ll continue working to improve,” the club’s CFO said after the Old Lady’s 1-0 defeat against Benevento.
12. Steven Gerrard insists he will "always be there" for Trent Alexander-Arnold after the Liverpool star was left out of the latest England squad.
13. Italy CT Roberto Mancini is delighted Daniele De Rossi has joined the national team’s staff and says he is waiting for Inter players.
14. The Champions League quarter-final draw reportedly drew an angry reaction from Eden Hazard when Real Madrid were pulled out to face Liverpool. Both Real and Liverpool have endured difficult domestic campaigns but Europe has proven to be a success so far for the two teams.
15. Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis congratulated coach Gennaro Gattuso after the 2-0 win over Roma. ‘Well done, go on like this!’
16. Ben Chilwell has said he is looking forward to meeting up with the England squad this week and to battling it out with Luke Shaw over who becomes the first-choice left-sided defender at the summer's European Championship.
17. Barcelona have denied they have reached an agreement with Liverpool star Georginio Wijnaldum over a free transfer this summer, reports suggest.
18. Barcelona goalkeeper Neto looks set for a spell on the sidelines after suffering an ankle sprain in training.
19. Doctor Gonzalez: “If Hazard's ankle is operated on again, he might not play football again. Hazard must also be treated psychologically. He has anxiety, he wants to show his worth & wants to give his 100% but he is not fit for that right now.”
20. A number of leading black footballers have put themselves forward for the new players' board at the Professional Footballers' Association in a push for greater diversity in the organisation.
21. Erling Haaland's wage demands have emerged, with Manchester United's new football director John Murtough believing the striker is the perfect long-term replacement for Romelu Lukaku.
22. Eric Bailly fears Manchester United's contract offer is merely an attempt by the club to hike up his transfer fee ahead of the summer window.
23. Juventus midfielder Aaron Ramsey could be set to join Liverpool in the summer transfer window, according to reports.
24. Jadon Sancho has reportedly flown to Dubai ahead of Borussia Dortmund's Champions League clash with Manchester City to speed up his recovery from a muscle injury.
25. Liverpool have reportedly accepted that Georginio Wijnaldum will be on his way out of the club when his deal expires this summer.
26. Zambia forward Patson Daka, 22, who has scored 20 goals in 18 games at Red Bull Salzburg this season, is attracting interest from Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal.
27. Bayern Munich defender David Alaba has supposedly turned down the opportunity to move to Chelsea this summer.
28. France defender Raphael Varane says he would like to be joined by Paris St-Germain striker Kylian Mbappe, 22, at Real Madrid, a player he considers to be "one of the best in European football."
29. Erling Haaland says he's still some way off reaching the levels of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo and described the superstars as 'the best players in history'.
30. Mohamed Salah is confident Liverpool's season is going to get better after a disastrous run between January and March derailed their Premier League title defence.
31. Inter Milan are considering a move for Liverpool's Belgian striker Divock Origi, 25, to bolster their attacking line-up.
32. Marcus Rashford and Erling Haaland have been valued as the most expensive footballers on the planet in a new study published by the CIES Football Observatory.
33. Andy Robertson admits Liverpool's title defence has not been good enough but is hopeful they can turn a corner and continue to progress in the Champions League and make the top four.
34. Manchester City have employed several rocket scientists as they seek to gain an advantage on their rivals.
Keeping you abreast with the latest in World Class Sports. Welcome.
Why don't you share this with your friends, this might just be what someone needs to end all football related debates.
Please like and follow me for more updates and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and stay safe.
Content created and supplied by: allround.news (via Opera News )