● Tottenham no longer want to sign Roma midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo, according to the Daily Star.
● Barcelona have opened negotiations with Lionel Messi and Marc-Andre ter Stegen over contract extensions, according to Mundo Deportivo.
● Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic has rejected approaches from Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain as he looks to force through a move to Barcelona, according to Marca.
● Chelsea are weighing up making a move to bring Nathan Ake back to the club from Bournemouth, reports The Guardian.
● Barcelona have set their sights on Borussia Dortmund defender Raphael Guerreiro, according to A Bola.
● Jack Grealish is now Manchester United's primary summer transfer target, according to the Sunday Mirror, after being at the centre of detailed due diligence undertaken by senior figures at Old Trafford over an £80m move.
● Liverpool have enquired about Adama Traore to Wolves, according to the Sunday Mirror. Wolves could also lose Mexican star striker Raul Jimenez to Manchester United, according to the paper.
● Manchester United have stepped up their interest in Ajax midfielder Donny Van de Beek, according to The Sunday Times.
● Everton are the frontrunners in the race to sign midfielder Adrien Rabiot from Juventus, reports Tuttosport.
● Roma fancy their chances of securing a permanent deal for defender Chris Smalling, according to Il Tempo.
● Leicester's Ben Chilwell has been identified by Chelsea as the club's No 1 left-back target this summer.
● Frank Lampard and Petr Cech made an undercover pre-lockdown trip to Germany that helped Chelsea leapfrog Liverpool and Manchester United to convince Timo Werner to move to Stamford Bridge. (Daily Telegraph)
● Brendan Rodgers is closing in on a reunion with free agent Adam Lallana at Leicester. (Daily Mirror)
● Kevin De Bruyne could look to leave Manchester City if the club's Champions League suspension is upheld, Belgium boss Roberto Martinez has admitted. (Daily Mail)
● Zinedine Zidane's son is set to leave Real Madrid, according to reports in Spain. Luca Zidane will leave the club when his contract expires at the end of the month, according to Marca.
● Bayer Leverkusen sporting director Simon Rolfes insists Kai Havertz's future is 'still not decided' amid growing interest for his signature this summer (Manchester Evening News)
● Liverpool are 'closely monitoring' Jadon Sancho's situation at Borussia Dortmund - and the club may yet do battle with Real Madrid and Manchester United for the signature of the highly-rated 20-year-old (Liverpool Echo)
● Manchester United are ready to battle it out with rivals City to sign @Milan midfielder Ismael Bennacer.
Content created and supplied by: n.Malloy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More