1. Chelsea star Kai Havertz has been backed to convince his critics wrong when he returns to form as he endures a tough first season for the Blues. That comes from his former Bayer Leverkusen team mate Jonathan Tah.
2. Ronald Koeman was left frustrated as arguably Barcelona's best remaining chance of silverware this season became a lot more complicated with a first leg defeat to Sevilla in the Copa del Rey semi final.
3. Manchester City break the English top flight record for consecutive wins in all competitions. They have amassed 15 straight wins.
4. Mauricio Pochettino insists his club and players have not shown a lack of respect by speaking about their interest in signing Lionel Messi.
5. Jose Mourinho admitted he was hurt by Tottenham's defending in the chaotic defeat by Everton.
6. Dortmund are considering selling seven first team players this summer, including Jadon Sancho.
7. Davinson Sánchez is the first Spurs centre back to score a brace since Jan Vertonghen's double against Liverpool in the Premier League in March 2013.
8. Neymar is in danger of missing Champions League knockout tie against Barcelona next week, manager Mauricio Pochettino admitted, and the injury he suffered may have been the result of a lack of protection from referees.
9. Pep Guardiola hailed his special players after Manchester City's FA Cup victory at Swansea set a new record for consecutive wins by an English top flight club.
10. Manchester City defender Kyle Walker has admitted that his opener against Swansea City on Wednesday was meant to be a cross. It was a cross for my goal but we deserved a bit of luck with the way we were playing and I am lucky to get on the score sheet.
11. Premier League clubs face being blocked from appointing top foreign managers under strict new rules that threaten to change the face of English football.
12. Ghana striker Richmond Boakye Yiadom reveals he has been inspired by Polish striker and Bayern Munich legend Robert Lewandowski to play in the central European country.
13. Barcelona head coach Ronald Koeman defended Samuel Umtiti after the defender made errors on both of Sevilla's goals in Wednesday's Copa del Rey match.
14. Kevin De Bruyne is annoyed over Manchester City's offer of a new contract, according to reports.
15. Manchester United winger Amad Diallo has been fined £42,000 in Italy over accusations that he used false documents to get into the country six years ago.
16. Harry Kane is now on his own in second on Tottenham's all time scoring list after netting in Spurs' FA Cup clash with Everton.Having now scored 209 goals in 318 appearances in all competitions for Tottenham.
17. Boca Juniors have reportedly made contact with Manchester United's Edinson Cavani over a potential move to the Argentine club in the summer of 2022.
18. Jose Mourinho said Tottenham's performance reminded him of the mouse and the cat after Spurs fell short in a back and forth FA Cup clash with Everton.
19. Former Manchester United forward Mark Hughes has claimed that Donny van de Beek's team mates at Old Trafford do not yet trust the Netherlands international.
20. Barcelona scout Mani has revealed that the Catalan giants are interested in signing Sevilla youngster Bryan Gil.
21. Roma defender Chris Smalling will reportedly miss at least three games, as he continues to struggle with the injury suffered against Hellas Verona.
22. Thomas Tuchel has moved to hand embattled goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga a new start at Chelsea.
23. Swansea midfielder Yan Dhanda has been the subject of racist abuse on social media, the club said on Wednesday evening.
24. Swansea City boss drops sensational Andre Ayew to the bench in their defeat to Manchester City on Wednesday night.
Keeping you abreast with the latest in World Class Sports. Welcome.
Why don't you share this with your friends, this might just be what someone needs to end all football related debates.
Please like and follow me for more updates and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and stay safe.
Content created and supplied by: allround.news (via Opera News )