1. Lionel Messi just reached 200 million followers on Instagram. Instead of celebrating the landmark, he asked his followers to be the change in the fight against online abuse.
2. Raiola: “Pogba’s future? The most important thing now is to know what Man United wants, what project they’re proposing. He’s interested in one thing: winning the Champions League and titles, we are going to see where this is possible, if at United or at other clubs”.
3. Achraf Hakimi to El Chiringuito: “Real Madrid was my home, I would've loved to stay there and fight for my place, but the club decided otherwise, I can’t blame Zidane or the board. I guess Real Madrid maybe have the right of first refusal for me”.
4. Watford have opened talks to bring Ashley Young back at Vicarage as a free agent. If Inter won’t offer him a new contract at the end of the season, there will be “huge chances” for Young to come back at Watford.
5. Paris St-Germain sporting director Leonardo does not appear convinced that Brazil forward Neymar, 29, will sign a contract extension with the French club.
6. Manchester United will begin contract talks with France midfielder Paul Pogba, starting with a £400,000-a-week offer. However, the club are prepared to sell the 28-year-old if he turns it down.
7. Manchester City might not be "the right place to be" if players do not like being rotated, according to the club's manager Pep Guardiola.
8. Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says he sees the long-term future of 26-year-old Guinea midfielder Naby Keita with the Reds.
9. Austria defender David Alaba, 28, will earn about the same 12m euro salary as Real Madrid centre-back Sergio Ramos after his expected switch to the Bernabeu on a free transfer following the end of his deal with Bayern Munich.
10. Gary Neville says Manchester United owners, the Glazers, are to blame for Sunday's fan protests, and urged them to put the club up for sale.
11. Ajax have claimed their 35th Eredivisie title after the Dutch giants won the league on Sunday with three games to spare.
12. Chelsea Women manager Emma Hayes says she has "worked my whole life" after she guided her side into their first Champions League final.
13. Donny van de Beek will reportedly be denied the chance to return Ajax on loan next season with Manchester United ready to warn teams off the midfielder.
14. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang admits he was "dying a little bit" after making his first Arsenal start in a month, but the Gunners captain is relieved to have ended a six-game goal drought.
15. Arsene Wenger has called for the sensational return of striker Karim Benzema to France's squad for Euro 2020, saying his exile is due to a 'non-sport problem'.
16. AC Milan have reportedly entered the transfer race for Chelsea outcast Tammy Abraham, putting West Ham's hopes of landing the England striker at risk.
17. Manchester United could be deducted points as Premier League and FA rules contradict one another on postponements.
18. Steven Zhang celebrated becoming the first non-Italian President to win the Serie A title and dedicated it to Inter fans all over the world. ‘We hope that this shows the value of hard work.’
19. Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger will have to wear a protective mask against Real Madrid on Wednesday.
20. David Luiz could be out for the rest of the season after picking up a hamstring injury in Arsenal's 2-0 win at Newcastle.
21. Antonio Conte insists Inter ‘play modern football,’ explaining how they mutated tactically and why Ivan Perisic went from outcast to key player. ‘Inter are no longer players who participated. They are players who won.’
22. Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta could be relieved of his duties during the early stages of next season if the Spaniard's planned summer overhaul fails to improve the team's fortunes, according to reports.
23. Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy will seek talks with Roberto Martinez and Nuno Espirito Santo as he looks to replace Jose Mourinho, according to reports.
24. Romelu Lukaku admits this has been ‘the best year of my career’ after winning the Scudetto. ‘I am truly proud to play for Inter.’
25. Tottenham interim boss Ryan Mason said Gareth Bale's future will be addressed at the end of the season after his hat-trick inspired a 4-0 win over Sheffield United.
Keeping you abreast with the latest in World Class Sports. Welcome.
Why don't you share this with your friends, this might just be what someone needs to end all football related debates.
Please like and follow me for more updates and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and stay safe.
Content created and supplied by: allround.news (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More