The black stars held a press conference on Tuesday in Spain at the stadium of Francisco Ates Carrasco. Coach Otoo Addo answered a number of questions asked by the press of which includes
1. How the black stars are going to manage set pieces in their game against Nicaragua national team. Mind you the black stars conceded 3 goals in their game against Brazil last 4 days.
Coach Otto Addo went further to say in their training, they are sure not to concede any further goals in their next match.
He also said he has learnt his lesson from the previous match that is Ghana against Brazil, and he will give new opportunities to new players who have not been tried so to see how they will performed if given the opportunity in the black Stars team.
He also encouraged the players to fight together as a team to attain a winning chance.
He confirmed that all these matches are all in the process of preparing for the WORLD CUP.
2. The coach was asked about INAKI WILLIAMS and how he was going to be part of the blackstars.
3. Also a journalist from Spain asked him, how he feels to have INAKI WILLIAMS in the black star team.
4. He was asked whether he is okay with INAKI WILLIAMS, playing for the national team, He answered by comparing this to himself being born in GERMANY, and how he always have two heart for both countries, that is GHANA & GERMANY.
he then said he really understands the feeling of INAKI WILLIAMS brother playing for the Spanish National team.
5. Coach Otoo Addo also said that, the Arsenal player THOMAS PARTEY'S injuries will not affect the next match that is GHANA against NICARAGUA.
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More