Hacking into people's social media accounts has been one of the things that is becoming inevitable. Everyday, people complain that their Facebook or WhatsApp accounts were hacked by hackers or people engaging in cyber crime for their personal gain.
According to Malwarebytes, hacking refers to activities that seek to compromise digital devices, such as computers, Smart phones, tablets, and even entire networks.
However, to avoid hackers tampering on your Facebook and WhatsApp accounts you should definitely do the below to be in a safer side.
For Facebook take the following steps:
1. Go to your Facebook account setting and click on it.
2. Scroll down to Security and click on it too.
3. Scroll to Security and Login
4. Then scroll to Two Authentication Factor and Click on it.
5. Fill in the information and a code would be sent to your phone number Asap.
Please Save the Code and never reveal it to anyone.
1. Click on the three Dots at the right hand corner side of your WhatsApp Account.
2. Scroll down to settings and Click on it.
3. Scroll down to Account and click on it.
4. Scroll down to two Step verification and click on it.
5. Scroll down to Activate and you will be directed to provide your secret code.
Please never reveal this code to anyone whatsoever. If you do, they person will have access to your account and in the process hack it.
Share this information if it is helpful.
Content created and supplied by: JustinMalcolm (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More