Japan is an island country in East Asia, located in the northwest Pacific Ocean. It is bordered on the west by the Sea of Japan, and extends from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north toward the East China Sea and Taiwan in the south.
Japan is the eleventh most populous country in the world as well as one of the most densely populated and urbanize. About three-fourths of the country's terrain is mountainous, concentrating its population of 125.71 million on narrow coastal plains. Japan is divided into 47 administrative prefectures and right traditional regions.
The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the Greater Tokyo area is the world with more than 37.4 million residents.
Just like any other country, Japan has its own culture and believe which you probably didn't know. The Ravens Eye is here to tell you about some facts about Japan. Don't forget to follow us and follow our new FB page the Ravens Eye
Facts about Japan you probably didn't know
1. Japan has a Penïs Festival.This festival is called Kanamara Matsuri. The meaning of this word is “the festival for the phallus of steel”.
This festival is celebrated every year on the first Sunday of April.
2. Child birthrate in Japan is quite low. Either the people don’t have time or money to have children.
3. One interesting fact is that they sell more adult diapers than child diapers.
4. The oldest humans on earth are two Japanese people, 117 and 116 years old.
5. Japan has one of the world’s lowest crime rates.
6. Japan has 6,852 Islands.
7. Japan's homes are clean and most of the people are not very welcoming to allow you to their homes. It may be because of culture or to preserve their heritage.
8. Cleaning is a part of the schools in Japan.
9. Japan has more earthquakes than any country in the world.
10. Children are allowed to sleep in schools
Content created and supplied by: Top_Facts (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More