As we all know, every person is entitled to rights. But what if I tell you some peoples' own very restricted? Yes and here are them.
1. Ukraine – Do not give an even number of flowers to anyone.
2. New Zealand – Do not whistle, it is considered an insult.
3. Egypt – Do not sit in the back seat of a taxi.
4. Venice – Do not feed the pigeons.
5. Japan – Do not leave a tip.
6. United Kingdom – Do not ask how much people earn.
7. Ireland – Do not try to imitate the Irish accent.
8. Turkey – Do not show the sign for okay, because it is offensive.
9. Never smiling at strangers in Russia
10. Germany – Do not desire a happy birthday before the birthday.
11. Chile – Do not eat with your hands.
12. Singapore – Do not eat on public transport.
13. United States of America – Do not forget to leave a tip.
14. China – Do not present an umbrella or a clock to anyone.
15. India – Do not touch the opposite sex in public.
Please, follow me so you can be updated on such content.
Content created and supplied by: CuriousityLane (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More