Video spreading on social media indicates or shows blood all over the floor of the Accra International Conference Center. Many persons have been injured with blood sprinkling down from their injuries in the premises of AICC. This comes when job seekers at YEA Job Fair which was held at Accra International Conference Center(AICC) had a serious stampede with each other leaving many injured with various serious and minor injuries.
Countryman Songo has thrown more fire to the Sports Minister, Isaac Kwame Asiamah Benkae for not paying Black Stars Coach C. K Akonnor for 8 good months. He says that is really unfair of the Sports Minister and he is not surprised about the performance of the coach knowing this is the situation.
Residents of Kotwi in the Atwima Kwawoma District of the Ashanti Region have vented their anger at the National Fire Service for reporting late to a fire accident at the Gary Marvin Hospital. The private health facility gutted fire around noon today. Several attempts to reach the Fire Service proved futile, leaving residents and staff of the private health facility to improvise so they could save lives and properties.
A big hospital in the suburb of the Ashanti regional capital, Kumasi has caught fire this afternoon. The Gary Marvin Hospital which is located in Kotwi on the Kumasi Obuasi road was in heavy flames as at the time of reporting in a video seen on social media as posted by Kessben TV on facebook, had no presence of Fire Service Personnel in the premises as the hospital continued to burn down.
The fire is hidden behind the Eternal Flame waterfall in Chestnut Ridge Park, New York, which has burned hundreds and even thousands of years. Regardless of the winter or summer, the 9m waterfall flows year-round or ice, the fire has yet to turn off. The fire is hidden behind the Eternal Flame waterfall in Chestnut Ridge Park, New York, which has burned hundreds and even thousands of years.
The central market in Akim Oda has gut fire with lots of shops burned and properties lost. The fires started at about 8 pm. Some of the residents have blamed the National Fire Service Personnel because they claim when they arrived on the scene, the fire was minimal so they wanted to get inside the market and help people get their things out, but they were prevented until the ECG puts the light off.
Two Children have been confirmed dead in a fire outbreak at Moshie Zongo in the Kumasi Metropolis. According to reports, the fire outbreak occurred in the early hours of Tuesday morning when occupants in the building were still sleeping. The two children include a 2 years old boy and an 8 Months old girl who were both sleeping in the building.
The Bugum Chugu (Fire Festival) is the first Dagomba festival in the year. It is celebrated in the first month of the Dagomba lunar year, the Bugum Goli (the month of fire), and is celebrated on the ninth day of the month. We had a story in the Bible about Shadrach, Mershack, and Abednego, three men of God who refused to bow to a deity, and as a result were thrown into but didn't burn --- a similar real-life video of a man dancing, sitting, and sleeping in a wildfire without burning has garnered a lot of attention on social media.
One very dysfunctional institution in Ghana is the Ghana National Fire Service. There is no single day you will hear that the fire fighters succeeded in quenching an inferno. At least, not here in Ghana. Whenever there is a distress call for help, the firefighters only drive at top speed, go to the destination on time, only to complain about the unavailability of logistics for fighting the fire; that is if they're willing to go to the place.
The Hong Kong building at Accra's Makola market was burned by a huge fire a week ago, which the Ghanaian fire force was unable to control until the fire spread to other nearby stores. The fire started in a tiny area, but because firefighters were unable to arrive in time, two stories were entirely burned down to ashes.
The owner of the auto-mechanic shop at Effiakuma Chicago, a suburb of Takoradi in the Western Region is yet to assess the total loss suffered as result of a fire accident that happened this morning. Four salon cars that were sent to his shop recently for repairs were consumed by the fire, two among which are beyond repairs.
On Monday night, September 13, a huge fire engulfed the main market center at Akyem Oda in the Eastern Region of Ghana. The fire started around 8:30pm and the traders alerted firefighters from the Ghana National fire service immediately the incident occurred but due to bad road network to the market, they reported late to the scene.
Nine year old Oswald and his family have donated all the gifts he received during the our day to Royal Seed Orphanage in Weija. On Friday social media was awashed with a young boy named Oswald who wrote a letter to his mother requesting for items he needed to make his our day a memorable one.
Fire Outbreak has become a major problem in our communities and has destroyed most of the victim's properties. The fire outbreak that has been recorded this year is more, as compared to the previous years. A huge fire engulfed Makola mall last three weeks which lead to the loss of goods, Agboboloshie yam market was also burnt down by fire last week and now, fire has destroyed sixteen (16) rooms, four (4) shops and other properties that cost almost thousand CEDI's at Berekum in the Bono Region.
A 70 year old woman is appealing for support from the public after her house was completely raised down by fire on Sunday. The fire which started at about 4pm on Sunday 15th August 2021 at a Village under the Mpraerso Constituency in the Eastern Region consumed all belongings in the house.
Not too long ago, the fire outbreak at Makola which caused a lot of damage to shops and properties running into millions of Cedis caused a serious uproar and backlash from the general public. As information trickled in and it became apparent that the damage could have been minimized if the fire personnel who arrived on the scene earlier had started fighting the raging fire but could not because their tender was damaged, the level of criticism from the public intensified.
Over the years, the Ghana fire service has been reprimanded for always being late at fire incidents. Several shocking stories involving fire department officers have been circulating on the internet for the past few months. A common cab was chartered by the district's fire service personnel in a tiny community, as seen in one of the videos, because their fire tenders were either not working or did not have any at all.
The pressure from the general public on one of the most crucial state outfits, Ghana Fire Service does not seem to be dying out any moment soon.For sometime now, there have been different videos doing the rounds on social media which show the rather ill-equipped officers of the service, attending to fire situations where the approach they used was nothing writing home about.
On July 5th, Ghana media houses, broke the news of a fire outbreak in a three-storey building near the Makola Market in Accra, as the fire started Monday morning around 9am and reportedly started in one of the top floors of the building, went viral, as many took to social media, to comment on the developing story.
One of Ghana's most courageous and outspoken Television and radio female journalist, Afia Pokua Vim lady is at it again. And this time the brave woman has come to the rescue of the Akufo Addo led government. The komenda sugar factory in the central region of Ghana was one of the few factories built by Nkrumah in the late 60s that still existed and needed a refurbishment in order to resume operations.