Sign in
Download Opera News App

citizenshypegh

SEX-RELATIONSHIP

Video: A Ghanaian Lady Cries Out For A Boyfriend

A Ghanaian cries out in the quest for a boy friend A brave and beautiful Ghanaian girl identified as Aba took to social media promoting a friend and she has sparked many reactions since then. In a video seen by Citizenshypegh on the Facebook page of Atinka TV in Ghana, the brave young woman says she has not had a boyfriend as of today.

  1 month ago ago
Video: A Ghanaian Lady Cries Out For A Boyfriend

POLITICS

I Call On My Colleague MP To Oppose The Vehicle Loan Agreement - Okudzato Ablakwa (MP North Tongu)

The member of parliament for North Tongu Constituency has stated that, instead of government securing the loans on their behalf, he said MPs should be able to secure their loans themselves. As earlier stated by Citizenshypegh, the Government is expected to pay 60 percent of this loan amount with the remaining 40 percent taking up by the MPs themselves.

  3 months ago ago
I Call On My Colleague MP To Oppose The Vehicle Loan Agreement - Okudzato Ablakwa (MP North Tongu)