Residents of McCarthy Down were put in shock and state of mourning when three (3) children died in a fire outbreak in a kiosk which seems to be their sleeping place. The sad incident occurred yesterday October, 4_ 2021 at 9:00pm at McCarthy down bola road last stop.
Fire Outbreak has become a major problem in our communities and has destroyed most of the victim's properties. The fire outbreak that has been recorded this year is more, as compared to the previous years. A huge fire engulfed Makola mall last three weeks which lead to the loss of goods, Agboboloshie yam market was also burnt down by fire last week and now, fire has destroyed sixteen (16) rooms, four (4) shops and other properties that cost almost thousand CEDI's at Berekum in the Bono Region.
Mrs. Jean Mensah (EC Chairperson) We just woke up this morning to hear a sad news concerning the electoral commission of Ghana. According to news that is circulating, the office of the electoral commission of Ghana has gut fire destroying some ballot boxes and other documents. As at the time of writing this report, the source of fire has not yet revealed but according to sources, it started early Friday morning. Fire fighters were able to quench the fire but some harm were already caused. The EC just finished