By Dr Kwesi Biney (Security Analyst) The following measures are to be taken note of as a citizen of Ghana and foreigners within for safety. The only way to be your brother's keeper in Ghana today, is by sharing any security tips that can be of help like this.
Muhammed Salah is an Egyptian who plays his club football for Liverpool. He has been on top for this season and many pundits are tipping him for the Premier league best player of the season. He was also able the finish the football season with twenty three goals making him the highest goals scorer of the season alongside Son Huemin.
Otumfour Osei Tutu II represented Ghana and the Asanteman in Memphis with our rich culture and history. Today we look at the cloth Otumfour Osei Tutu II wore to the durbar that communicated Asanteman to the world without words. In the Asantehene's cloth you will see two major symbols;
Hello and welcome to our VIP Must Win Sunday betting tips. 1. Westham United vs Manchester City Seeking to move six points clear at the top of the Premier League table, Manchester City travel to the London Stadium to face West Ham United later in the afternoon.
The English Premier League is set to come to end tomorrow, Sunday, 22nd May 2022. However, the winner and other important positions are yet to be decided. LAST DAY IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE League Winners 1. Man City: 90 points 2. Liverpool: 89 points
The Sunday is here with alot of football activities in Europe's top five leagues. We are here to bring you nothing but well analysed odds that will keep you smiling through out today. 1. Manchester City vs Newcastle United Seeking to quickly dust themselves down after their heartbreaking champions league exit in midweek, Manchester city will bid to keep their title hope alive when they welcome Newcastle United to the Etihad stadium later in the day.
1. Real Madrid vs Real Betis Real Madrid will bring their La Liga title winning campaign to a close tonight with fifth-placed Real Betis making the trip to Bernabeu. Los Blancos, who won the title at the end of April, will enter the match off the back of a 1-1 draw with Cadiz on Sunday, while Real Betis recorded a 2-0 victory over Granada last time out.
Hello and welcome to our carefully selected and well analysed odds that investors should consider adding to their betslips this Thursday. 1. Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal A potentially season-defining North London derby for both clubs take place at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium tonight, as Spurs face off against bitter rivals Arsenal.
1. Newcastle United vs Arsenal Arsenal will aim to remain in the driving seat for Champions League football when they travel to Newcastle United for their penultimate game of the Premier League season tonight. The Magpies most recently went down 5-O to Manchester City, while the Gunners were torn apart in a 3-0 North London derby defeat to Tottenham Hotspur on Thursday night.
Hello and welcome to our midweek odds. It's midweek and investors might be wandering where their monies should go and make utmost returns. Investors should consider adding this carefully analysed odds to their betslip. 1. Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Manchester City Manchester City will aim to take another giant step towards premier league glory when Wolverhampton Wanderers welcome them to Molineux for today's fixture.
1. Southampton vs Liverpool FC A struggling Southampton need a solitary point from their last two games to retain their Premier League (PL) status for next season, however their recent form suggests they will do well to get a result against quadruple-chasing Liverpool, as they have lost seven of their last ten PL matches (W1, D2), and now face a fifth consecutive bottom-half finish.
The road to this year goal king race has been very tough as to who wins the Golden Boot in the ongoing Ghana premier league season. Frank Mbella of Kumasi Asante kotoko is currently leading the goal king race with 19 goals, Ashgold Yaw Annor follow by 17 goals and bright Adjei with 16 goals. The road has been very difficult but to Evans oppong the communication director of Aduana Star’s, striker Bright Adjei will pick the award. According to him, there is nothing impossible and looking at the matches left,
1. Chelsea FC vs Leicester City Chelsea will aim to seal a third-placed finish in the premier league when leicester city make the journey to Stamford bridge for tonight's top-flight battle. The blues suffered FA Cup heartache to Liverpool at the weekend, while Brendan Rodger's side hit watford for five at Vicarage Road.
Director and President of Chifeng Jilong Gold Mining Company Limited (Golden Star Resources) Wang Jianhua has guaranteed partners, especially customary forerunners in the organization's host networks that the new proprietors will bring to bear their long periods of aptitude in mining in guaranteeing that their activities make ready for the all-encompassing turn of events.
1. Manchester City vs Aston villa A long campaign all boils down to this huge fixture for Manchester City. Win and they're Premier League (PL) champions for a fourth time in five years, but anything less could open the door for second-placed Liverpool - who are just a point behind- to leapfrog them to glory. While the stakes couldn't be higher, just one defeat across the 'Cityzens' last 13 season finales (W10, D2) should have home fans in an expectant mood as City look to be crowned PL champions for the sixth
1. Inter Milan vs Sampdoria The Serie A title race goes down to the wire as Inter Milan host Sampdoria on the final day, knowing that if AC Milan avoid defeat they'll agonisingly miss out on the Scudetto and see their city rivals equal their tally of 19 league titles! Inter will want to put pressure on their adversaries though and a 3-1 victory over Cagliari last time out, which secured an eighth win from their past 12 league games (D3, L1), means they have a solid foundation to do just that. Opta's Stats Perform
Mohamed Salah of Liverpool and Son Heung-min of Tottenham Hotspur have won the Premier League Golden Boot for 2021-22. Salah had a one-goal lead against Son going into the last day of the season, but it looked like the Tottenham star would win the Golden Boot. But there was one final twist: Salah equaled Son's goal total of 23 to win the accolade for the third time in his Liverpool career.
The weekend is here with alot of football activities in Europe's top five leagues. We are here to bring to you well analysed odds that will keep you smiling through out the weekend 1. Chelsea FC vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Perhaps starting to glance nervously over shoulder, Chelsea return to home comforts at Stamford bridge with the visit of wolves for today's premier league battle.
1. Barcelona vs Celta Vigo With a top-four finish now guaranteed, barcelona continue the la Liga campaign with the visit of Celta Vigo to Camp Nou this evening. The blaugrana make sure of champions league qualification by beating Real Betis 2-1 over the weekend, whiles the visitors cruised past Alaves 4-0.
5 useful tips to make your love story come to fruition and last. "Love is like a bonfire, if you don't fan it sooner or later it ends up being extinguished". Love means a feeling intense of affection and attachment to a living being or thing that pushes those who feel the search for physical proximity, or even intellectual imagination with the object of that love.