Sign in
Download Opera News App

king power stadium

SPORTS

Done-Deals: Schmeichel Leaves Leicester City; Chelsea Confirms Cucurella; Arsenal Star departs

Eleven years at the King Power Stadium, Kasper Schmeichel on the latest reports has bid farewell to teammates today as he joins French outfit OGC Nice for an undisclosed fee. Huge gap left by PSV Eindhoven signee Walter Benitez in the goalkeeping role, the 35-year-old Dane international is understood will take the lead role in the goal post for the upcoming season.

  14 days ago ago
Done-Deals: Schmeichel Leaves Leicester City; Chelsea Confirms Cucurella; Arsenal Star departs

SPORTS

Friday Football Predictions To Consider And Bank On.

There will be fireworks when Leipzig and Bayern Munich face each other at Red Bull Arena in a highly-anticipated German Super Cup. Leipzig did well to win the DFB Pokal last season, with the team booking their place in the Champions League as well. As always, a man to keep an eye on in the home team will be France international Christopher Nkunku, who scored 20 goals in the Bundesliga last term.

  20 days ago ago
Friday Football Predictions To Consider And Bank On.

SPORTS

Liverpool vrs Manchester City prediction and team news.

The annual English football curtain-raiser takes place at the King Power Stadium in Leicester on Saturday, as Liverpool and Manchester City lock horns for the chance to lift the Community Shield. Jurgen Kloop's side got their hands on both domestic cups last season, but it was the Citizens who finished as top dogs in the Premier League yet again.

  19 days ago ago
Liverpool vrs Manchester City prediction and team news.

SPORTS

Liverpool Wins The Community Shield After Beating Manchester City

High-flying duel in the final stretch of this July, all on the occasion of the celebration of the vibrant Community Shield between two of the giants of the Premier League. Namely, Liverpool and Manchester City had met at the King Power Stadium to dispute the first wound of the 2022-2023 season in England.

  18 days ago ago
Liverpool Wins The Community Shield After Beating Manchester City

SPORTS

Liverpool Forwards Who Showed They Will Dominate The PL League Next Season

In the wake of overcoming one of their significant Premier League rivals, Manchester City, in the Community Shield Final at King Power Stadium, Liverpool had the option to bring back their most memorable prize of the 2022-2023 mission. The Reds played incredibly well all through the game, and they outscored the Citizens by an edge of three objectives to seal their triumph over the group that is at present holding the title of English boss.

  17 days ago ago
Liverpool Forwards Who Showed They Will Dominate The PL League Next Season

BETTING

Eindhoven vs Leicester City Prediction Odds And Betting Tips 13/04/2022

The second leg of europa conference league is set for this thursday at philips stadion where eindhoven will be hosting the premier league side leicester city. The two locked horns last week at King Power Stadium in Leicester. That first league of quarter finals ended on a draw with no goals to spare.

  4 months ago ago
Eindhoven vs Leicester City Prediction Odds And Betting Tips 13/04/2022

SPORTS

Nunez scores as Liverpool beat Man City to win Community Shield

New signee Darwin Nunez scored late on as Liverpool won the Community Shield over champions Manchester City for the first time this season. Last season, the FA Cup champions were pipped to the Premier League title by a single point following a season-long battle with City, but came out on top in a thrilling encounter in Leicester.

  18 days ago ago
Nunez scores as Liverpool beat Man City to win Community Shield

SPORTS

Ghana-Naija Defensive Partnership Prevent Liverpool from Scoring For The 1st Time in 8 Months

Last night, Liverpool lost its game against Leicester City at the King Power Stadium leaving the Reds 6 points behind Manchester City. Many tipped Liverpool to have a very good day at King Power Stadium. However, this did not happen thanks to the solid performance put up by the Foxes.

  7 months ago ago
Ghana-Naija Defensive Partnership Prevent Liverpool from Scoring For The 1st Time in 8 Months

SPORTS

Make Huge Money Today From These 7 Matches

Congratulations to Manchester United for drawing their game against Newcastle United. May God continue to help get more draws. Yesterday wasn't a good day at all. At first my first five matches dropped correctly with only Manchester United and one Belgium team collapsed everything. Let's get to today's analysis.

  7 months ago ago
Make Huge Money Today From These 7 Matches

BETTING

Well Analysed 20 Odds Football Predictions To Bank On Today.

Leicester City vs Aston Villa. Leicester City and Aston Villa face each other at King Power Stadium in what is expected to be one of the most exciting games of Saturday’s program. The Foxes are not enjoying a season to remember, but they are on the right track to secure a top-ten finish.

  3 months ago ago
Well Analysed 20 Odds Football Predictions To Bank On Today.

SPORTS

Today English Premier League Matches

English Premier League Matches Today. Leicester city is scheduled to face Tottenham today around 7:30pm. The match will be played at King Power Stadium. Leicester city has 31% chance of winning the match whiles Tottenham also has 42% chance of winning. The probability for both teams to obtain a draw match is 27%.

  7 months ago ago
Today English Premier League Matches

SPORTS

Ramadan 2022: How the Premier League is Adapting to Aid Muslim Players

Fasting will begin between 04:00 and 05:00 BST in the UK this Ramadan and end between 19:30 and 20:30 BST as the month passes. This implies that nine evening matches out of the 52 Premier League games planned during Ramadan will need players to break their fast during the game.

  4 months ago ago
Ramadan 2022: How the Premier League is Adapting to Aid Muslim Players

SPORTS

Leicester 0-0 Villa:Vardy's foxes return ends in dull goalless draw

Despite Jamie Vardy's return from injury for the Foxes, Leicester and Aston Villa play out a boring goalless draw in a Midlands derby at the King Power Stadium. As Jamie Vardy's return from injury ended in a drab goalless tie, Leicester and Aston Villa played out a dreary goalless draw.

  3 months ago ago
Leicester 0-0 Villa:Vardy's foxes return ends in dull goalless draw

SPORTS

Has Jurgen Klopp And Liverpool Given Up On Premier League Tittle?

Liverpool yielded three objectives shortly as Leicester arose 3-1 champs at the King Power Stadium; Reds have taken 30 less focuses than at a similar phase of last season; Jurgen Klopp surrenders their title safeguard is now finished For 78 minutes of Saturday's down at the King Power Stadium, it appeared Liverpool were feeling their way back into structure.  The protection had adapted well to Leicester's assaulting danger regardless of a new rush of wounds. Mohamed Salah's brilliant completion had given them

  1 year ago ago
Has Jurgen Klopp And Liverpool Given Up On Premier League Tittle?

SPORTS

Iheanacho looks to keep improving and score more hat-tricks for Leicester City

Iheanacho desires to score more cap stunts for Leicester City and valued the club for their help.The Nigeria worldwide scored threefold to help the King Power Stadium outfit annihilate Sheffield United 5-0 on Sunday.

  1 year ago ago
Iheanacho looks to keep improving and score more hat-tricks for Leicester City

SPORTS

Chris Wilder leaves Sheffield United as manager

Chris Wilder has left his part as manager of Sheffield United.Wilder took over at Bramall Lane in May 2016 and guided the club to advancement from League One in his first season.

  1 year ago ago
Chris Wilder leaves Sheffield United as manager

SPORTS

Leicester City Breaks A First History To Set Against Manchester United In The FA Cup Semi Finals

Sundays to footballer is a special match of the day in England.

  1 year ago ago
Leicester City Breaks A First History To Set Against Manchester United In The FA Cup Semi Finals

SPORTS

Bamford moves behind Tony Yeboah in Leeds United record books

Patrick Bamford has gone up to second on the rundown of Leeds United players to have recorded the most objective commitments in 20 Premier League appearances, just behind Ghana legend Anthony Yeboah, subsequent to scoring and helping two different objectives to guarantee a 3-1 away success on Sunday.  The English striker was without a doubt the star at King Power Stadium as the Whites moved to twelfth on the association table after the matchday 21 installation.  With 11 objectives and four helps to his name

  1 year ago ago
Bamford moves behind Tony Yeboah in Leeds United record books

SPORTS

Leicester City vs Man United Team News, Injury Update And Possible Line Up

The Red Devils travel to King Power Stadium to lock horns with Leicester City in quest to advance to the semis of the FA cup Both sides fate will be decided today when Ole Solskjaer lorry his boys to Leicester City after coming off a 1-0 Europa League victory against AC Milan. United were

  1 year ago ago
Leicester City vs Man United Team News, Injury Update And Possible Line Up

SPORTS

Nicolas Pépé seizes his chance in Arsenal's classy comeback at Leicester

On a dazzling, delicate, radiant day at the King Power Stadium it was Arsenal's Europa League singers who hoped to have been moved by the breath of spring.

  1 year ago ago
Nicolas Pépé seizes his chance in Arsenal's classy comeback at Leicester