Sign in
Download Opera News App

malmo

SPORTS

Thursday Matches To Stake On And Earn Big Returns

Malmo football club vs Sivasspor football club Malmo football club is good when playing at home and Sivasspor football club are not good when playing away from home. This is a game that Malmo football club fans have an interest in because they are hoping to qualify for the Uefa Europa League.

  1 month ago ago
Thursday Matches To Stake On And Earn Big Returns

SPORTS

Saturday Football Predictions To Consider And Bank On.

Djurgarden vs Varnamo Djurgarden will be aiming to extend their winning run to five games when they host Varnamo to their Tele2 Arena on Matchday 14. Djurgarden look unstoppable at the moment, with the team keeping a clean sheet in each of their last four league fixtures, but they can’t afford any complacency in Saturday’s clash.

  2 months ago ago
Saturday Football Predictions To Consider And Bank On.

SPORTS

Footballer sent his brother to stand in for him at his wedding, gives reason (Photos)

A Sierra Leone footballer had his brother fill in for him at his own wedding after he was forced to fly to Sweden in order to complete his move to Malmo, as you do. 27-year-old Mohamed Buya Turay left his missus at the alter well, sort of to go and finalise his move to Swedish club Malmo - and as if that wasn't crazy enough, he sent his brother in his place!

  1 month ago ago
Footballer sent his brother to stand in for him at his wedding, gives reason (Photos)

BETTING

Zalgiris Vilnius vs Malmo Prediction Odds And Betting Tips 18/06/2022

Zalgiris are on a 2-game winless run as of now and they had scored a total of one goal in the process. It also needs to be mentioned that they were winless in 6 of their past 12 appearances at this venue. On the other hand, Malmo had won 7 of their past 9 overall games and they had scored 2 or more goals in 6 of their previous 8 fixtures.

  2 months ago ago
Zalgiris Vilnius vs Malmo Prediction Odds And Betting Tips 18/06/2022

BETTING

Norrkoping vs Malmo Prediction Odds And Betting Tips 16/06/2022

Round 14 of Allsvenskan is set for this weekend as Norrkoping play host to Malmo where both these sides differ by 8 points and are separated by 5 places. The Working Class Derby is scheduled at Platinumcars Arena, this Saturday. The reigning champions are at the 5th spot on the standing with 24 points from 14 games.

  2 months ago ago
Norrkoping vs Malmo Prediction Odds And Betting Tips 16/06/2022

BETTING

Monday VIP Must Win Matches

1. Malmo FF vs Helsingborg It's Monday with another late fixture from the swedish league where malmo FF takes on Helsingborg. Malmo who are currently 5th on the league table are not having a wonderful season as their last five fixtures sees them winning three(3) and losing two(2).

  3 months ago ago
Monday VIP Must Win Matches

BETTING

Accurate Prediction For Today To Bank On

Malmo vs vikingur Malmo FF plays Vikingur Reykjavik at Swedbank Stadion in an interesting encounter in UEFA Champions League. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 81% chance of a home win, and a 6% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 13%.

  3 months ago ago
Accurate Prediction For Today To Bank On

SPORTS

Fixed combo prediction of the day

Armenia Urartu II - FC Alashkert II Over 1.5 = 1.22 UAE Al wasl - Al nasr Dubai Over 1.5 = 1.21 Austria Blau Weiss Linz - TSV Hartberg Over 1.5 = 1.25 Uefa VfL Wolfsburg - RB Salzburg Over 1.5 = 1.22 Uefa Malmo - Chelsea Over 1.5 = 1.21

  11 months ago ago
Fixed combo prediction of the day

SPORTS

No Ronaldo, Lukaku In Top 11 Rated Players In Tuesday Champions League Games

Here are the 11 rated players who did well for their various clubs in Tuesday champions league games according to sofa score stats and based on 4-4-2 formation Goalkeeper Koen Casteels (VFL Wolfsburg) Ratings: 8.0 Wolfburg against Lille was a very tough game all thanks to Koen who made four(4) saves for the visitors, two(2) from inside the box, one(1) punch, and one(1) clearance which was enough for a draw after losing a player due to red card.

  1 year ago ago
No Ronaldo, Lukaku In Top 11 Rated Players In Tuesday Champions League Games

SPORTS

Wednesday Football Predictions With 12.5 Odds To Consider.

Eleda Stadion will host Wednesday’s Champions League qualifier between Malmo and Zalgiris. The Lithuanians won the first leg thanks to Fabien Ourega’s goal, and they are now on a quest to defend their slim lead in Sweden. Even though Zalgiris are likely to adopt a defence-minded approach in the second leg, we do not believe that they are capable of keeping yet another clean sheet as Malmo are a real force to be reckoned with at home.

  2 months ago ago
Wednesday Football Predictions With 12.5 Odds To Consider.

BETTING

Malmo Soccer Academy vs Helsingborg Prediction Odds And Betting Tips 27/06/2022

Malmo soccer academy had been one of the best teams in the Swedish top flight but it needs to be noted that lately their form has been really worrisome. After starting their campaign on a long unbeaten run, they went on a short losing streak a few weeks before.

  3 months ago ago
Malmo Soccer Academy vs Helsingborg Prediction Odds And Betting Tips 27/06/2022

BETTING

Sundsvall vs Malmo Prediction Odds And Betting Tips 30/06/2022

Malmo have been one of the best teams in the Swedish top flight this season, and as a result, they are placed in the top-most tier. Note that they need a surplus of just 3 points to climb to the top-most position in the table. They are on a winning streak at the moment, and are scoring goals at a superb rate.

  2 months ago ago
Sundsvall vs Malmo Prediction Odds And Betting Tips 30/06/2022

SPORTS

Cristiano Ronaldo's best three matches.

1. Ajax 1-4 Real Madrid (October, 2012) Ronaldo blast home his first champions league hat-trick on this day to gain a wonderful victory for Real Madrid. Ronaldo was in scintillating form having already bagged three goals against Manchester city. Therefore, Ajax knew they were in for a tough ride despite boasting home advantage.

  5 months ago ago
Cristiano Ronaldo's best three matches.

SPORTS

UCL: Chelsea's Strongest Lineup To Face Mamlo In Today's UCL Game

If Tuchel intends to win today's champions league encounter against Malmo FF, he will need to have a quality squad. This means he'll have to alter his starting lineup from Saturday's game versus Brantford. Chelsea's strongest lineup for tonight's match against Malmo FF can be found below.

  11 months ago ago
UCL: Chelsea's Strongest Lineup To Face Mamlo In Today's UCL Game

SPORTS

Lukaku drops fitness hint ahead of Saturday's early kick-off

Lukaku's return date for training confirmed. Romelu Lukaku caught the eye of the English Premier league giant, Chelsea fc as a result of his goalscoring spree last season with Antonio Conte's Inter Milan. The Belgian striker had a good start at Chelsea fc for the 2021/22 season, scoring on his debut against Arsenal fc at the emirates stadium and as a result raised a lot of expectation for the 'physically built' Belgian striker.

  10 months ago ago
Lukaku drops fitness hint ahead of Saturday's early kick-off

SPORTS

Chelsea Star Sets Record In Amazing Win Against Malmo In The UCL.

On a very cold and rainy night at Stamford Bridge the blues set out to record an emphatic win over Swiss champions Malmo in the Uefa Champions League to get back on track after some frustrating performances in the previous weeks. Blues gaffer Thomas Tuchel surprised many pundits and fans alike by playing arguably the strongest squad he's got.

  11 months ago ago
Chelsea Star Sets Record In Amazing Win Against Malmo In The UCL.

SPORTS

Check out this popular player and his records

Ibrahimovic was born in Malmo, Sweden on 3rd October, 1981 to a Bosniak father and a Crotian mother. At the age of six, Zlatan was given his first pair of football boots, and fell in love with the game. Born in a poverty-stricken home, financial hardships was almost about to rob football of one of its finest talents. In 1996, at the age of 15, he considered quitting football due to his family's financial problems and wanted to join the local dock at Malmo as a labourer. But his Malmo Youth club manager persuaded

  1 year ago ago
Check out this popular player and his records

SPORTS

A brief story of Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Zlatan is a very familiar name in football, he is known as a goal scoring machine. He was born on October 3, 1981 in Malmo, Sweden, to a Bosnian father called Sefik Ibrahimovic who is a Muslim, and his mother Jurka Gravic, a Croatian catholic. Zlatan had an eventful childhood, he had to fight a lot to overcome the difficulties he faced as a little kid, it became difficult for him when his parents divorced. Zlatan said in an interview that when needed something for ourselves, all we do was to go to the shop and

  1 year ago ago
A brief story of Zlatan Ibrahimovic

SPORTS

Big blow for Germany as a star player confirmed he will miss the Euro 2020 campaign.

Marc Andre Yet stegen has confirmed he will miss Euro 2020 campaign after opting to undergo " a therapeutic procedure" on his knees.Sunday La liga results- including celta vigos shock win at camp Nou means Barcelona can no longer win the 2020/2021 La liga title.With the club and Ter Stegen subsequently has decided to cut his season short.

  1 year ago ago
Big blow for Germany as a star player confirmed he will miss the Euro 2020 campaign.

BETTING

Tips For Tomorrow Betting

As many people always struggled to get a reliable source for sport betting , we have six tips dropping everyday from different leagues. 1.Equador Liga pro primera CD Tecnico Universitario vs LDU Quito Tip: Away or both teams to score. 2.Australia Queensland Npl Capalaba Bulldogs vs Gold Coast Knights

  1 year ago ago
Tips For Tomorrow Betting